5.6

After entering the Internet cafe, Yao Ye looked around and found that it was quite spacious, divided into upper and lower floors, with about dozens of machines on each floor. Due to the dense computer desks, it was difficult to see how many people were sitting inside.

It feels like a lot of people.

Yao Ye touched the wallet in his pocket and thought that there was still 300 yuan left in it, and he didn’t know the Internet cafe that would be enough for him to cover a few days.

“It’s a discount today, thirty yuan a night, eight hours.”

The webmaster at the service desk spoke weakly, wearing a pair of glasses, with deep sunken eye sockets, just like a tuberculosis ghost.

Yao Ye was speechless, he didn’t expect it to be so expensive for a night.

“Can’t it be cheaper?” Yao Ye resisted the shame, and promised to bargain with the network manager.

He didn’t have much money left. He spent 30 yuan a night. It was just an Internet cafe. It was too expensive. You know, the small hotel just now only cost more than 40 yuan for a night.

“This is the price of an air-conditioned box. If you want to sleep outside, it doesn’t matter. Anyway, there is no air-conditioning. You can choose 15 yuan a night.” The network manager did not lift his eyelids, and clicked with the mouse.

Yao Ye touched his cold cheeks, then looked at the machine in the hall next to the door, and gritted his teeth, he decided to pack a box.

He came out without clothes, and he felt cold again. If he slept in this hall, he was afraid that he would get sick, and he would spend more money.

Yao Ye paid the money. The webmaster saw that he didn’t have an ID and didn’t say anything. He gave a membership number and signaled Yao Ye to the corridor.

Yao Ye pinched a thin piece of paper with the member account number and password written on it, and walked to the corridor at the back of the hall.

The network administrator inadvertently looked up at Yao Ye, and vaguely saw a black figure behind this thin, thin man. He was taken aback, and when he fixed his eyes, the black figure disappeared again.

The little black-haired man walked forward still cowering and disappeared deep in the corridor.

He was wrong.

The webmaster thought this way, wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, and continued to play computer games.

Outside the Internet cafes, the light signs of the “Wanshi Internet Cafe” did not attract the attention of many passersby. Only some strangers hiding in the corners of the city gave out excitement.

Words are powerful. Sometimes, some ominous words will attract gloom and ill-intentioned things.

Zi La Zi La-

The lights flickered, becoming more and more gloomy.

Ominous, has arrived.

Inside the Internet cafe, passing through the dimly lit corridor, Yao Ye came to the box and frowned.

This is an extremely small room. The dark wood inside is revealed at the place where the wooden door has fallen out of paint. After opening the door, you can even see the light blue wallpaper covered with scribble traces, only the computer desk in the corner. The computer and the soft gaming chair are fairly new.

Looking at everything in front of him, Yao Ye’s face suddenly became distorted.

X’s, the price is so expensive, thought it was a tall room, but it turned out to be so foolish!