3.16 (end)

A dim white light in front of me, through a layer of eyelids, makes people unable to see everything in front of me.

In his sleep, Yao Ye felt soft beneath his body, but a strange smell lingered in his nose.

This is where?

Yao Ye was a little curious. He struggled to wake up from the hazy white halo in front of him to see where he was.

His eyelids trembled heavily, and finally opened his eyes slowly.

What caught my eye was a blood-stained face, a pair of glazed pupils with dilated pupils, and lifeless.

This is the dead Mingan.

Yao Ye’s movements were stagnant, only to realize that the soft touch underneath him was Mingan’s warm and cool corpse.

Mingan’s skin has lost its blood color, and the soft flesh hung on Mingan’s thin skeleton. This long-dead body is exuding a rotten smell.

“… Mingan?”

Yao Ye couldn’t believe it, trembling and stroking Mingan’s face, but the warm body did not respond.

“Mingan! Wake up! Woo!”

Yao Ye cried bitterly, tried to get up from Mingan’s corpse under him, and raised his head, only to find that he was in a pure white space, unable to distinguish the sky from the ground, and a strong smell of blood and decay spread throughout the space.

He didn’t care to explore where it was, shaking his head, and wanted to continue calling his dead lover.

But the next second, he stared at everything under him blankly, his pupils shrinking.

It turned out that there was more than one corpse under him.

Countless “Mingan” corpses are stacked on top of each other, filling the ground of the entire white space, and Yao Ye is now on a hill-like corpse pile, looking blank.

This space was filled with the sea of blood from the dead mountain, and everywhere was the smell of death.

“…Kill you…”

“You all… go to die…”

“Dear… it’s mine…”

An unidentified whisper came from a distance, like a breeze from the far end, making Yao Ye feel as if he was hallucinating.

He didn’t have time to wonder the source of those murmurs. He just looked at the countless corpses under him in confusion, as well as other deadly corpses in his field of vision, and there was a choking in his throat.

“Here…Where is…?…Woo…”

Yao Ye whimpered, unable to withstand such visual stimuli. He was stunned by all the stimuli in front of him. He fell weakly from the pile of corpses and landed on a piece of soft flesh.

He fell from a height of nearly two meters without injury, but was trapped in this ocean of dead bodies.

Yao Ye lay on his back in the sea of ​​corpses. His black hair was soaked with corpse fluid from the corpse. The corpse was bleeding black and red blood. Yao Ye’s nose was full of rotten stench.

He struggled, trying to get up from the sea of ​​corpses stacked on an unknown number of layers.

But this sea of ​​corpses seemed to be reluctant to bear him, and was close to him extremely intimately, countless pale Mingan faces looked at him with apathetic and out-of-focus pupils, eerie and terrifying.