2.3

In the morning, Yao Ye woke up very early.
The first thing he did when he got up was to turn on the computer, play games, and get rid of an Internet addict.

No way, he has been a poor man for more than 20 years and he really has no resistance to things like laptops.

I heard that this is a new thing that has only been introduced in foreign countries in recent years. It is still rare in China, and only these rich people can afford it.

Yao Ye graciously touched the smooth surface of the laptop, and then, with the proficient skills developed in the black Internet cafes, began to play the game. He played happily, browsing with joy.

“Who do you think you are! Wasn’t you just a poor lawyer! If it weren’t for my family’s funding, your family would have gone bankrupt!”

Suddenly, a sharp quarrel came from under the door panel of the attic entrance, and suddenly stopped.

Jiang Cai’s sharp voice formed a strong contrast with the gentle and small intent when facing Yao Ye yesterday.

Hearing the rich woman’s voice, Yao Ye couldn’t help but stop, and pricked his ears to listen.

“I don’t want to fight with you. Two days are left. Please pack your personal belongings as soon as possible, otherwise, I will throw everything out.”

A cold male voice immediately sounded, and the disgust and indifference in the voice made people feel that this man must be a very defiant guy.

The male owner of the villa.

Yao Ye, who recognized this voice, hesitated for a moment, and a little doubted his memory.

In my impression, the regular customer of the cafe is a very gentle person.

At the beginning, he was very kind to the waiter, and he could be called a gentleman.
The demeanor of this unexpectedly gentle guest once made him feel ashamed and envious.

After all, he only read a junior college, did some simple manual labor, and lived one day every day. It’s not easy to put it. Apart from having a job, he is no different from a small gangster. He has never followed the demeanor. Things can’t touch it.

He and him are really separated from the sky since birth.

But it is undeniable that he has a very good impression of this person. If he can, he really wants to be a good pair of friends.
Only shortly after they met, he was fired from the cafe and never met again.

After going through a few jobs, took a job as a plumber again, and managed to live with professional counterpart at school.

didn’t expect that this elite who seemed to have no temper would be so angry.

Hearing the voice was really irritated, and the tone was cold.

Yao Ye sighed for a while, then retracted back to the bed, as quiet as a chicken, not even daring to play on the computer.

How to play this?

People are quarreling under the attic, his heart is not so big, he still feels guilty.

Yao Ye felt that he was sorry for this good old guest.

Although the rich woman had divorced him, it was shameless to live in the attic without telling him.

However, he is also desperate.

As an orphan, he wandered helplessly in Lihe City. Rents were rising, but wages were getting lower and lower. He couldn’t make ends meet and he couldn’t afford to eat.