7.8

In the small restaurant, the voices of people are noisy, it is not lively.

A group of white-collar workers in suits sat at a long table, talking and laughing.

His wife Rena’s first love, Tian Teng, is among them. As a small leader in the company, he is surrounded by stars and is full of spring breeze.

Yao Ye sat not far from the group of white-collar workers, rubbing the table knife in his hand expressionlessly, pressing his slender white fingers against the back of the knife.

In the dim and ambiguous light, the blade of the table knife shone coldly.

“Guest, your sake and barbecue are here.”

The waiter looked at the ugly-faced customer and served the meal tremblingly.

He was frightened by the sharp knife that the guest played with. He always felt that the guest would violently kill in the next second, and even his expression was similar to the perverted murderer in the movie.

“Thank you.”

Yao Ye glanced indifferently at the waiter whose hands were shaking, and after thanking him, he looked at the barbecue on the table.

The meat is so old that it doesn’t look good.

“Yes, yes! Please use it slowly!” The waiter was almost frightened by this look, and tremblingly walked away.

Puff–

The knife pierced the roasted meat on the plate fiercely, making a greasy sizzle.

Yao Ye sullenly stared at the white-collar man Tian Teng who was not far away with acne marks.

Does it look like this?

Is the scum of Shinto Rena blind? I am not afraid of vomiting out at night!

“Hahaha…you can talk!”

“Where! Senior is so handsome~ hehe!”

“Oh, didn’t you say that, don’t be so unhappy, just call me Tian Teng! I like to deal with you young people! Energetic!”

On the long table, the smile of the white-collar worker with acne marks is extremely exaggerated, and his eyes dangle on the chest of a female colleague named Lisa from time to time.

Yao Ye’s beautiful peachy eyes squinted slightly, wiped off the grease from the knife with a napkin, and was satisfied to see that the blade’s blade became brighter and scary.

jingle–

The wind chimes hanging in front of the restaurant rang.

A line of six strangely dressed men and women filed in, patrolling the interior of the noisy restaurant, seeming to be looking for something, with a rather anxious expression.

“…” Yao Ye glanced at the door inadvertently, and his fingers holding the knife tightened slightly.

Aren’t these thieves? This world is so small that it can actually hit each other again!

Do you want to call the police?

After thinking about it, Yao Ye returned to his indifference again.

Forget it, the trouble is dead, now the first thing to do is to deal with the scum and leave the rest alone.

So Yao Ye continued to observe Tian Teng not far away.

Noisy—the chandelier on the ceiling of the restaurant is dimming.

The Li Ghost, who followed the six people, stood in front of the door, and didn’t notice that his beloved husband was among them. His attention was all on the outsiders who disgusted him.