6.4

Yao Ye felt that he was talking with the duck, he was serious, but this person actually thought he was crazy?

“…”

Yao Ye looked at Shi Li, grinded his posterior teeth, and still held back.

As a virtuous wife, tolerating her husband’s stupidity from time to time is also a necessary homework.

Therefore, Yao Ye tried his best to show a gentle smile, and asked Shili if there had been any weird murders in this house.

Perhaps the ghost baby is related to the past of this house.

When Shi Li heard the words, he shook his head and said: “No, this is a newly built villa. I personally supervise the renovation and design it in accordance with Yao Yao’s favorite style at the time. Everything is new.”

It was the first time Yao Ye knew about this. He didn’t know what to say for a while: “…Why didn’t you tell me? I thought you bought it casually!”

Because Li and the ancestral house fell out at the time of the wedding, Yao Ye was also angry, completely unaware of the special nature of this house.

If there was no such thing, he would never know about it.

Shi Li gently kissed his wife’s forehead and smiled: “As long as Yao Yao likes it, it doesn’t matter.”

He loves his wife and never needs to put the word love on his lips.

Yao Ye really convinced this fool.

However, even though he was helpless on the surface, Yao Ye was still warm in his heart. His brows and eyes were crooked and he was nestled in Shi Li’s arms. The fear and anger of last night disappeared.

Forget it, nothing else matters, as long as they love each other deeply, that’s enough.

The bedroom was filled with warm love, which dissipated a little bit of coolness.

Neither of them noticed that in the large closet in the bedroom, a gruesome baby was looking at them with bloodshot eyes.

Shili, return everything you owe me! ! !

Go to hell! Go to hell! ! !

In the next few days, Shili seemed to be on vacation suddenly. After staying at home for a long time, Yao Ye’s anger disappeared, and even the ghost infant was not seen again, and his mood eased a lot.

However, Shi Li is the president of a company after all, even if it is too much to take a three-day vacation, he left early in the morning on the fourth day.

Yao Ye stood in the bedroom on the second floor, leaning on the window sill and watching her husband’s car go away. His expression of love remained undiminished, but it was more lonely.

Watching her husband leave like this every day, and then staying alone in this empty villa, will inevitably feel lonely.

After breakfast, Yao Ye lazily nestled downstairs to watch TV.

Because Yao Ye had fired his nanny the other day, Yao Ye has not found a new nanny yet. At this moment, he is holding an iPad, lying on the sofa, with long legs stretched out, and thin ankles hung on the back of the sofa. See the information provided by the housekeeping company. .

When he was looking attentively, he heard a “pop” in the kitchen.

“?”

Yao Ye frowned and looked at the kitchen. There was no partition between the kitchen and the living room. He could see the pots and bowls in the kitchen spilling all over the floor.