3.3

The next morning

Mingan is going to work at the company.
Although he is an old fortune, he is not idle all day.

Mingan, who is good at financial management, has opened a small company and usually employs professional managers to manage it, but sometimes he needs to deal with some things.

“Be careful~ come, take another bite, this is the fresh beef that came by air this morning~”

Mingan hugged his darling, his movements and expressions were very exaggerated, but he looked very greasy when he was less than 30 years old.

His pale face has deep eye sockets, and he will inevitably look gloomy when he doesn’t make an expression. Even if his facial features are beautiful, he can’t hide the lifelessness of his face, just like a tuberculosis ghost with dark circles under his eyes.

Fortunately, Mingan’s eyes are considered beautiful. At this time, he squinted and smiled. A pair of glaze-colored eyes shone brightly, with a bit of vitality.

Yao Ye slapped Mingan’s hand with a dark face, disgusted all over his eyes.

“What’s the matter, I’m not a kid, I’ll be full when I’m full! Don’t eat!”

This old man had a look of early death, but his strength was so great that he tossed him all night and made him almost unable to get up today.

Yao Ye broke free from Mingan’s legs and said with a mean look: “What is your brother’s name?”

Mingan paused with the chopsticks in his hand, then raised his head and said with a simple smile: “His name is Mingyun.”

Yao Ye sat on the chair next to Mingan, frowning in dissatisfaction.

“Huh, Mingyun, right? I didn’t come down to eat today, why? Look down on me? Don’t want to eat with me?”

Mingan was anxious when he saw that the darling baby was showing signs of anger again. He put down his chopsticks, asked Yao Ye and asked for warmth, explaining for a long time.

“No, no, isn’t this a young man, he always likes to sleep late…”

Yao Ye didn’t actually intend to pursue this matter. He was just trying to test whether he or his younger brother were more important in the heart of this old man.

“…I will let him come down for dinner in the future, don’t be angry, don’t be angry, don’t be angry, look at you frowning again, what should I do if you wrinkle wrinkles…”

Yao Ye was a little relieved when he heard the words of having a wife and forgetting his brother.

Fortunately, this brainless old man is really a guy who has forgotten his family. It seems that the success rate of the plan to get rid of his brother is quite high, maybe a week or two will do.

After letting go of the stone in his heart, Yao Ye’s face improved a lot, and his attitude towards Mingan also took a 180-degree turn.

He wiped Mingan Jiacai’s mouth very thoughtfully, so beautiful that Mingan blistered.

Soon, the breakfast was over, and it was time for Mingan to leave for the company.
Mingan was reluctant to leave his little baby and wanted to take Yao Ye with him. Yao Ye, who was too tired, refused.

So Mingan had no choice but to walk towards the garage in a grievance, and before leaving, he did not forget to give Yao Ye the keys to all the rooms in the villa.

“…But, darling, you have to pay attention to this room. There are some debris in this room. It is very dirty. I planned to throw them all at the garbage station, but it was too busy for the time and I forgot…”