1.14

What exactly is obsession?

How to escape after finding obsession?

Yao Ye didn’t know this, he only knew that he had to go home, and he didn’t want to die in this ghost place.

Reaching out and gently touching An Ling’s smooth face, Yao Ye’s eyes flickered, and said, “An Ling, are the two people who left me here?”

An Ling nodded very docilely, and asked Yao Ye intimately if he wanted revenge. He could help. He said, countless ghastly ghosts in the dark are already ready to go, and they only waited for the ghost king to give an order to start the long-lost blood. carnival.

Yao Ye glanced at the ghosts around him, shook his head stiffly, and said, “No, I want to avenge myself…”

This is his last chance.

On the other side, the peaked cap and hoodie were walking in the strangely quiet corridor, feeling a little hairy.

“That white coat, isn’t it a lie to us?”

The hoodie looked timidly at the corridor in front of him that seemed to never reach the end.

When they had asked people to lead the way to the elevator, their attitude towards the white coat was not good. Will the route that the guy told them was false?

Otherwise, why didn’t they get to the place after walking for so long?

The peaked cap shrank his head and looked around. Hearing the words of the hoodie, he smiled reluctantly and said: “It should, no, that guy looks quite honest…”

However, it is also uncertain.

Human nature is the most unpredictable thing. If the white coat is wicked, and if they deliberately let them die, then they really have nothing to do.

“Look again, look at the house number carefully, don’t miss it, there’s no way out of the sky, we will definitely be able to escape!”

While the peaked cap cheered the hoodie, he was comforting himself with these words.

The lights in the hallway were dim and appalling. The two squinted their eyes, trying to identify the words on the house plate. It took a long time before they finally found a small room with “rest room” written on them.

It should be here!

The two were very excited and began to discuss what to do to find the female nurse for a while.

Based on their many years of experience in exploring spiritual locations, this kind of ghost is trapped in the place where it was before alive because of obsession. Only by relieving the knot can you enter the reincarnation superbirth-this is the most popular saying among the folks. The fake cannot be verified, but the peaked cap and the hoodie can only be dead horse doctors.
“In a while, let’s persuade the female nurse to stay with the security guard! This should also be considered as obsession…” The peaked cap was so excited that his tongue was almost knotted.

“Can this be done? I don’t look at the security guard before my life, can I look at it after death? Wait, I’ll turn over the barrage again…” The hoodie was too worried, and turned his head down again.

The barrage is still the few barrage. The fan who seems to understand very well only left those words that they must find the ghost king obsessed with, and nothing else.
The hoodie continued to flip over again.

Because the signal was intermittent and weak to almost none, he could not connect to the Internet at all, and he could not get more useful information.