Chapter 42-51

When he woke up the next day, Ye Feng rushed to the police station early.

Because Street Fighter crashed, Ye Feng drove his own Cullinan today.

When this super luxury car was parked in the courtyard of the police station, everyone looked at him.

However, after all, many people come to the police station every day, and it is not uncommon for people to drive luxury cars occasionally.

At most, everyone looked at it enviously, and then what should I do.

However, Li Yanfei, who was inadvertently looking out the window, was slightly surprised.

Because Ye Feng parked on the side, Li Yanfei did not see the license plate number, so she took it for granted that it was her father’s car.

After all, there are not many Rolls-Royce Cullinans in the entire Marina!

Why did dad come to his work?

In order to keep a low profile, Li Yanfei never asked her father to send her to the police station or pick her up.

That’s why Li Yanfei felt strange.

In order to avoid trouble, Li Yanfei ran to the yard quickly, ran to Cullinan, and opened the door directly.

“Dad, why are you here?”

However, as soon as the words were spoken, Li Yanfei saw Ye Feng who was just as stunned as her.

With eyes facing each other, the air seemed to freeze at this moment!

Li Yanfei turned red with her pretty face, apparently she didn’t expect to be so embarrassed, and her beautiful eyes went wide for a while, and she was at a loss.

Ye Feng quickly reacted. It must be the police flower who mistakenly thought it was her father’s car.

Looking at the police flower who wanted to sew in, Ye Feng couldn’t help laughing and teasing.

“Don’t think I will give you pocket money if you call me Dad!”

“I treat you as a friend, so you want to be my daughter?”

“Huh! No way!”

Of course, Ye Feng’s ridicule is actually alleviating Li Yanfei’s embarrassment.

Li Yanfei bit her cute tiger teeth and punched Ye Feng with a fist. She really looked like a little tiger savagely.

“Let you say, let you say!”

“You write your own work log in the future!”

“Humph!”

After beating Ye Feng a few times, Li Yanfei pouted and hummed pretentiously.

“Don’t, heroine, if you don’t understand your hate, you can beat me twice. I have to trouble you old man about the work log!”

Ye Feng held his fists again and again to beg for mercy.

However, at this time Li Yanfei looked up and down Ye Feng, she was really curious.

Her father owns a Cullinan, and she naturally knows the value of Cullinan, which is not affordable for ordinary wealthy families.

Unexpectedly, Ye Feng actually drove a Cullinan to work today!

Does he have a mine at home?

And Li Yanfei had to think a little bit more. How could there be such a coincidence that Ye Feng and their family have exactly the same Cullinan?