Chapter 220

"Hello, please let me. Inside is my position!"

The man showed a gentle smile that he thought he was a very gentleman, and said gently to Li Yanfei.

This is his usual method of picking up girls, because a small family and handsome, almost no disadvantage.

But he himself might not even realize how much inner discord was revealed in his eyes.

Of course, he didn't mind Ye Feng who was standing there. After all, in his opinion, Ye Feng is just a little policeman.

Maybe this goddess thinks the little policeman next to him is a little handsome, so she just talks a few words casually.

But he is also a little jealous, because this policeman is so handsome!

Li Yanfei and Ye Feng looked back at the same time when someone interrupted suddenly.

The guy who came into the line of sight seemed to feel good about himself!

This kind of person, Li Yanfei can see so much!

After all, without knowing Li Yanfei's fortune, most of the flies who were attracted by the appearance of Li Yanfei were in this state.

This kind of person is the most disgusting!

Li Yanfei naturally knew what he was thinking, so she didn't even want to say a word to him. After a glance, she turned her head in disgust and continued to watch the concert.

Ye Feng had the same reaction, and he didn't even bother to pay attention to it.

Strike up a conversation?

Go and change your goal!

But at this time, seeing the goddess Tsundere was very, the man pursed his lips, his eyes were full of fighting spirit instead.

It seems to him that only such a challenging woman can feel more fulfilled after winning!

"I'm sorry, although I don't want to disturb you, but the seat inside is indeed mine, so please let me in!"

When it comes to the word "enter", I don't know why the man actually used the accent. It sounds very awkward to Li Yanfei and Ye Feng!

Ye Feng frowned. Just when she wanted to speak, she was stopped by Li Yanfei's eyes.

Obviously, Li Yanfei has experience in dealing with this kind of flies!

"You said that the seat inside is yours, then you take the ticket out and let me see!" Li Yanfei said in a calm tone with impatience.

Facing the questioning, the man didn't panic at all, took out the ticket from his pocket and flashed it in front of Li Yanfei, and then quickly put it away.

At this speed, only ghosts can see the specific seats above!

The smile on the man's face was confident, as if he had eaten Li Yanfei.

But Li Yanfei's expression remained unchanged, her face was cold, and then she took out two tickets.

"Then please help me see, where are these two tickets?" Li Yanfei's tone was full of irony.

This time, the man was embarrassed!

The two tickets were held in front of his eyes, and he could see it clearly.

The seats for the two tickets are exactly the position of the goddess in front of her and the position vacant in her.

OMG!