Chapter 103

After a while, Li Bin really announced that for the evening dinner at the police station, everyone on duty except for the police on duty who had to be left had no good fortune, and everyone else had to attend.

The police couldn’t help cheering, but when they saw the slightly complicated and melancholy expressions of Li Bin and Ye Feng, they also calmed down.

They have also heard that Ye Feng will leave the police station when he becomes a regular employee. This may be a dinner for Ye Feng to see him off.

Sister Liu didn’t know when to get to Li Yanfei, squeeze her, and then whispered: “Are you not going to seize the opportunity? When he reports to the Criminal Investigation Brigade, there will be fewer opportunities for you to meet!”

Li Yanfei smiled, too beautiful.

“Sister Liu, or I will invest in a dating agency for you.”

Sister Liu rolled her eyes, “Go, not serious!”

At this time, Li Yanfei’s eyes looking at Ye Feng’s back gradually became clear and deep.

After leaving get off work at night and leaving the police on duty, the police from the Wanshuihe Police Station rushed to the reserved hotel.

Don’t say, Li Bin really paid a lot of money, and the grade of the hotel booked is not low.

Ye Feng estimated that even if he didn’t drink 04, a table of food would cost around 2,000 yuan.

Moreover, so many policemen sat at two tables at once, and 4000 Taiyang ate in like this.

“Suo Li, if your salary is not enough for more than half a month for a treat, you are not afraid that your sister-in-law will come home and let you kneel on the washboard?”

Li Bin’s monthly salary may be less than 6,000 yuan, even with bonuses, it is not much higher.

Ye Feng has made up his mind to pay the bill by himself, but he still laughed and teased Li Bin.

However, at this time, Fan Jingming quietly explained to Ye Feng next to him: “Li’s family does not lack money. His husband is a business man. Although he is not a rich man, he is also a rich man. I just like him, the director of the police station.”

Ye Feng frowned slightly when he heard this, don’t look at Fan Jingming’s understatement, but since they can understand it, it is obvious that Li Suo’s old husband really doesn’t want to see Li Suo.

Although he was good at it, the atmosphere was very lively, and everyone deliberately didn’t mention Ye Feng’s upcoming departure from the police station, so as to save the atmosphere from becoming sad.

After three rounds of food, a group of people passed by the door of the box, but one of them stopped at the door.

Because the box door is open, you can see the scene inside the box from the outside.

The man frowned, with an unkind expression on the box.

“If you don’t go home after get off work, you always say that you work overtime. It turns out that your work is all about eating, drinking, and having fun, isn’t it?”

“When the head of the police station really thought I was a human being?”

“Asshole thing, I shouldn’t marry my daughter to you!”

There was no sound in the box, and he was obviously bewildered by the sudden anger.

Who is this person?

Who is he talking about?

But at this moment, the director Li Bin quickly got up and walked out of the box with an ugly expression.