Chapter 88

The police began to speak one after another, reporting on their recent work.

Of course, it is nothing more than mediating conflicts between neighbors, or how many law and order cases have been handled, and how much the police dispatch rate has been guaranteed…

When it was Ye Feng’s turn to speak, the atmosphere of the venue suddenly changed, and everyone’s eyes flashed over.

Ye Feng is a little uncomfortable with being so noticeable.

When someone else was speaking just now, you slumped your heads to write and draw in your notebook, listening to your left ear and listening to the right ear, looking like it didn’t matter.

Why are you all energized when it’s my turn to speak?

Opened the notebook, it briefly recorded his work, and Li Yanfei also helped him fill out the work log according to this content.

“Recent work is as follows:”

“The criminal investigation squadron of the sub-bureau was selected to participate in the investigation of the murder of the husband and wife, reasoning about the suspect’s criminal psychology, finding the hidden weapon, and assisting in solving the case.”

“Discovered and cracked the counterfeit currency case.”

“Discovered and cracked a drug fraud case.”

“Found stolen goods in motorcycle serial thefts and assisted in solving the case.”

“We were commissioned by the Criminal Investigation Brigade of the City Bureau to participate in a serial homicide case, reasoning about the suspect’s criminal target, and personally arresting the suspect.”

“Yesterday, a joint operation was carried out with the Criminal Investigation Squadron of the sub-bureau to arrest members of the kidnapping gang and solve the kidnapped girls.”

“In addition, there were several thefts, looting cases and so on.”

After Ye Feng finished speaking, he closed the notebook.

However, at this time, there was no sound in the conference room, and everyone looked at Ye Feng with a look of God.

Rao is that they know that Ye Feng has repeatedly solved major and important cases, but when Ye Feng personally talked about the cases one by one, they were still shocked.

This understatement is not like a short-term summary of the work of a police officer at a police station. It is almost the same as the annual report of the Criminal Investigation Squadron!

How can you solve so many cases alone?

And you should know that none of this includes the A-level wanted criminals and criminal suspects in the murder case that Ye Feng had seized in succession when he first arrived.

Is one person worthy of a criminal investigation squadron?

You are a bit too much!

Of course, everyone is also numb to Ye Feng’s ability.

The first time was shock, the second time was surprise, the third time was surprised, and the fourth time I was accustomed to it…

After all, not only are you inferior to people in terms of ability, but also in luck, so you can’t compare with others.

Even if Ye Feng went out for five minutes and returned with a murderer in his left hand and a robber in his right hand, everyone would only do what they should do, and would not cause a ripple in their hearts!