Chapter 173

When the Ye Feng Special Operations Team pulled the three criminal suspects back to the Criminal Investigation Brigade along with their criminal evidence, it really caused quite a stir.

You know, the Criminal Investigation Brigade deals with criminals all day long. What kind of crime pattern hasn’t been seen?

But sorry, they really opened their eyes today!

They have never seen a fake bank!

The suspect’s brain hole is too big, right?

This is probably the most bizarre case the Criminal Investigation Brigade has ever handled in recent years.

“This trick is really awesome!”

“This is the most imaginative suspect I have ever seen!”

“I have to check my online banking quickly to see if I have deposited money in a fake bank!”

“Opening a fake bank is faster than printing money!”

……

Although the discussion was in full swing, everyone admired Ye Feng’s special operations team and began to sympathize with them a little bit.

After all, the illegal income of this fake bank has exceeded 200w, and how to return the stolen money to the victims is a troublesome matter.

Although this money is stolen money, it can’t be said that it will be confiscated if it is confiscated!

After the case is understood, you have to return all the money to the victim.

But here comes the problem. If a victim comes to the door, how do you know if he has deposited money in a fake bank?

And how do you know how much money he saved?

When the suspect was decorating, in order to make the bank look more like, he didn’t know where he made a broken surveillance camera and nailed it to the wall.

But that thing doesn’t work at all, so naturally there is no video left!

Not everyone needs a passbook to save money. The stub is just torn away and thrown away.

Therefore, the follow-up work may cause headaches for the special operations team.

Indeed, Ye Feng really has a headache now, although he won’t regret having caught this group of people, but now he really doesn’t know what to do.

There is no other way but to find Zhao He.

Although Ye Feng has no problem handling the case, he is definitely not as experienced as Zhao He in some matters.

“Your case is really interesting.”

After learning about Ye Feng’s coming, Zhao He also rarely laughed. Obviously, this fake bank case also surprised him.

“Actually, you just need to throw the case out!”

Ye Feng wondered, “Who can I give it to? Give it to the back office? I wonder if they don’t kill me!”

“You can transfer the case to the economic investigation side!” Zhao He smiled and said: “They have no cases at hand recently, and Zhengzhou has no results in their work. If you hand over the case to the past, they will be happy to jump up.”

Ye Feng suddenly realized that Zhao He meant this.

This is indeed a good idea.

Economic investigations dealt with economic cases, which, to put it bluntly, had to do with money.