Chapter 229

Huh?

it's wired?

Why is there no one?

Ye Feng doesn't need everyone from the police station to stand in the yard to greet him, and he doesn't need to make any cheer cards.

But the problem is that Liu Cheng was so excited yesterday as if he had a cerebral congestion. Why is it like there is no such thing today?

I have walked into the lobby of the police station, why there is still no movement at all?

Do you not welcome me?

At that moment, Ye Feng felt that he was totally excited all morning!

But at this moment, Liu Jie walked out of the file room and saw Ye Feng with a smile on her face.

"A Feng, you are back!"

Ye Feng also smiled and said hello, and then asked strangely: "Why are you at home? Where are the others?"

Sister Liu saw Ye Feng's little grievances and couldn't help laughing.

"Just now I received a case saying that two groups of technical school students near the technical school were fighting in groups. There were a large number of participants, and Liu was dispatched with all the police officers in the school, otherwise there were not enough people!"

Ye Feng suddenly, no wonder there is no one in the place, so all the police have gone out!

It’s not that you don’t welcome yourself!

"Then I can help too!" Ye Feng didn't hesitate, turned his head and walked out.

But as soon as she took a step forward, she was stopped by Sister Liu.

"They have been out of the police for a long time, and they are expected to be back in a while. What are you going to do?" Sister Liu smiled and asked: "A Feng, where are you and Yan Fei? When can we drink your wedding wine? ?"

Ye Feng almost choked over.

This question is so sharp!

But before Ye Feng could say anything, Sister Liu's mouth was like a gang of guns, and she kept talking.

"You have to hurry up to have children while you are young!"

"Otherwise, when you get older, you won't have the energy to take care of your children!"

"You can't count on the parents' generation with children, maybe they can take the children like you!"

"Don't you know, I just put my son in my hometown for a week, and I will pick him up again, and he will become a rural kid directly."

"You and Yan Fei are in good conditions at home. There is no pressure to hire a nanny to take the child, but it is dangerous to take the child with a nanny. If you can't meet a good person, you might still abuse the child secretly!"

"At that time, you can discuss with Yan Fei to see if you can let her resign and wait until the child goes to kindergarten before returning to work."

"You have to think about it..."

Ye Feng feels like he is one head and two big!

What are you telling me?

Why can't I understand a word?

If you continue to say that, Ye Feng believes that Sister Liu will be able to talk about her grandchildren and grandchildren when she retires in the future...