Chapter 234

Ye Feng's words made the people on the other end dumbfounded!

"Binhai?"

"Wanshuihe Police Station?"

"What the hell?"

Ye Feng heard the exclamation on the other end of the phone, and then the voice of the woman talking to the people around him.

"It looks like a policeman over there."

"The sand coin seems to have really sent the mobile phone to the police station!"

"And it was delivered to Binhai!"

"I am so special!"

Then, the woman spoke into the microphone again.

"I lost the phone. Can you send me to the Fangwen Building in Linshi?" The woman's tone didn't mean much request, it was more like giving orders.

Ye Feng finally knew why the little driver kid was itching with hatred.

Does this woman have no emotional intelligence?

If you ask others to do things, you are all arrogant!

Do you really think anyone will get used to your problems?

So Ye Feng doesn't have to be polite with her at all.

"can not!"

"Let the owner go to the Wanshuihe Police Station to claim it as soon as possible. If it expires, we will concentrate on handling the lost items."

Ye Feng's righteous refusal was completely official.

"Why not?"

"Aren't your police serving the people?"

"You are holding our taxpayer's money, but you eat and wait all day long and don't do serious things!"

"What are you servants of the people?"

"Hurry up and bring me the phone, otherwise don't say I'm welcome!"

The woman yelled into the microphone with her throat. I believe that if Ye Feng is in front of her at this time, I am afraid that the saliva will reach Ye Feng's face.

At this moment, Ye Feng couldn't help being full of black lines.

Do I eat all day and wait to die without doing serious things?

You go to the detention center and prison to inquire, how many people are I sent in there too?

You're still welcome to me?

I really want to know how you are being rude to me!

"If you continue to insult and attack the police, then you really don't need to come and fetch the phone by yourself!" Ye Feng's voice was cold.

"What do you mean?" The woman on the other end of the phone was puzzled. Could it be that this policeman is a bitch. He just said no, he compromised with a few curses?

"Meaning, if you continue to insult and attack the police, we will determine that you are provoking trouble, and we will go directly to the city to arrest you and detain you for 10 days." Ye Feng sneered, "When you end the detention, naturally You can take your phone away, so you don’t need to come here to pick it up!"

The woman was dumbfounded on the other end of the phone, and she never thought that the policeman had such a tough attitude.

"Do you dare to threaten me?"