Chapter 159

Now that he has already arrived, the police officers will control all of them.

After taking the phone number of his aunt and opening the call log, Ye Feng was a little surprised to find that the phone number called by the kidnapper just now was actually an ordinary number, not an internet phone or other method.

This further confirms Ye Feng’s speculation just now that the kidnappers are not professional at all.

“Auntie, when you call, you will say that the money is ready, but you have to listen to your son’s voice and delay as much as possible.”

“Luo Yang, you come to locate the kidnapper’s phone number and see if you can determine the location of the kidnapper.”

“Senior brother, Jin Feng, and Wang Hao are in a group, getting in the car and getting ready to set off.”

“Li Wenle and I are in a team. Regardless of whether the positioning is successful or not, we will immediately rush to the ransom payment location.”

“We are in touch anytime on the road!”

Ye Feng quickly issued instructions. In the current situation, not having to fight for one more minute means the greater the possibility of solving the case.

The mother of the kidnapped middle school student listened to Ye Feng and called the kidnapper.

“I have prepared the money, tell me where to find you!”

“How is my child? I will hear his voice now!”

“You can’t hurt my child, I will cooperate with you honestly and not call the police.”

Maybe there are so many policemen, and the aunt has calmed down a lot, and her attitude became tough when she called.

But Ye Feng did not pay attention to his aunt at this moment, but turned his attention to Luo Yang.

Luo Yang kept operating with his hands, and quickly raised his head, nodding to Ye Feng with a certain expression.

Successful positioning!

Ye Feng is extremely excited, which means that they can know the location of the kidnappers directly without disguising the phone.

But I was even more surprised. Does this kind of kidnapper have no experience at all?

The aunt who was on the phone had already heard her child’s voice and was crying, which also made Ye Feng ascertain that the kidnapped person is now in the location.

He directly took out the phone and called the Wang Hao trio who was already on standby in the car downstairs.

“action!”

The address was sent, and Wang Hao’s trio received the address and immediately drove toward the address.

Everyone’s heart was inexplicably excited.

The first action of the special operations team, they must return victorious!

At this time, the kidnappers had informed the location of the ransom.

“You throw the ransom money in the trash can next to the bronze bull sculpture in Jitai Park, and when we receive the money, we can guarantee that your son will be able to go home after one.”

Jitai Park?

It’s not far from the address where the phone was located just now.

Apart from anything else, the three of them plus the aunt, the four set off quickly and rushed to Jitai Park.