Chapter 157

“Congratulations to the host for successfully arresting the criminals, getting a justice value of 70, winning Villa No.7 in Biyuan Yeshu, and a cash reward of 150w.”

The reward for arresting the wanted man Dong Dahai has arrived.

What surprised Ye Feng was that the system was too intimate, right?

Knowing that I want to buy a villa in the villa community where Li Yanfei lives, this task really rewarded myself with a villa!

It is not a question of how much money, but the level of caring, which makes Ye Feng very happy.

If I remember correctly, the villas at No. 20 in front of Biyuan Yeshu are the most upscale and largest, and the villas after No. 20 are slightly worse.

Li Yanfei lives in Villa No. 25, which is already worth 5000w.

But this time the system actually rewarded Villa No. 7 directly to himself.

Villa No. 7 is better than Villa No. 25 in Li Yanfei’s house.

I don’t know if the old man will blow his beard and stare at him when he sees that he lives better than his home.

Well, this kind of thing shouldn’t exist now!

Although Lao Zhangren always dislikes his son-in-law Zuo 04 Right, he should no longer have doubts about his financial resources.

So rich, there is nothing wrong with living in a better villa.

In the future, I can finally go to get off work with Li Yanfei.

It’s just that Ye Feng hasn’t realized how many days in a month can he get off work at normal times?

……

The Criminal Investigation Brigade ended the big operation, and Zhao He called Ye Feng to the office alone.

“Afeng, the plan to form a special operations team that you told you last time is ready to be implemented!” Zhao He said sharply and resolutely.

Ye Feng was taken aback, what Zhao He said to himself last time, didn’t he prepare a special operations team only after a year?

Why do you want to form it now?

Perhaps after seeing Ye Feng’s doubts, Zhao He rarely squeezed a smile on his tough face.

“You are in the second squadron, and you are about to take Zhao Daqi up.”

“Although he doesn’t mind this too much, but your presence leaves Zhao Daqi completely out of room for his abilities.”

“I don’t want the squadron captain I trained so hard to slowly fade away!”

Zhao He’s explanation caused Ye Feng to nod suddenly. He understood what Zhao He meant.

After he joined the Second Squadron in the Criminal Investigation Brigade, he did handle several cases in the Second Squadron.

And in this process, how much role Zhao Daqi can play, I am afraid that everyone involved is clear.

Ye Feng can solve everything by himself, and Zhao Daqi’s role is naturally minimal.

But in this way, Zhao Daqi, who was originally extremely capable, couldn’t find room to play, wouldn’t it be slowly abandoned?

No wonder Zhao He was so worried.

But Ye Feng quickly suffered a face and his expression became embarrassed.

He doesn’t have a player he likes yet!