Chapter 194

No matter who killed Brother Tiger, the problem now is that one of the clues the system provided to Ye Feng is broken, and there are still very important clues about people.

Ye Feng suspected that the system didn't even know that his clue was cut off!

Without the clues of the characters, I felt that the case suddenly became rootless and unpinged, leaving Ye Feng unable to start.

So, is it possible to solve another case quickly, and then the system will naturally reward yourself with a brand new clue?

Well, this is a bit wishful thinking!

Soon, Zhao Daqi, the captain of the Second Squadron of Criminal Investigation Brigade, brought a few members to the scene of the crime.

"Afeng, what's the matter?"

There was no call to the police, and the call was made by Ye Feng directly to the Criminal Investigation Brigade, which means that Ye Feng discovered the case.

Ye Feng glanced at the direction where the waiter was, and did not speak.

Zhao Daqi understood Ye Feng's meaning in an instant, and with a wave of his hand, he asked several team members to protect him and start surveying the scene.

After investigating all the clues, Brother Hu's body was also taken to the forensic room of the Criminal Investigation Team for an autopsy, which is an indispensable procedure for a murder case.

"I will leave a police officer here and continue to protect the scene. This room will be temporarily sealed and no one can move around. I hope you can cooperate with the police investigation."

Before leaving, Zhao Daqi asked the lobby manager of the Louvre Hall.

The manager also seemed to beep the dog. How could he think that there would be a murder in the Louvre Guild Hall.

Now that the noise is so loud, I am afraid that the business of the Louvre Guild Hall will be greatly affected in the near future.

If it weren't for the bold, who would dare to come!

As for the waiter who opened the door with Ye Feng, he was also taken back to the Criminal Investigation Brigade as a witness who discovered the scene of the murder, for further inquiries and transcripts,

Back to the criminal investigation team, the team leader Zhao He also directly entered an interrogation room with Zhao Daqi.

"A Feng, what's the matter?" They didn't believe that Ye Feng would go to the Louvre Hall for no reason, and the person Ye Feng was looking for happened to die.

Ye Feng sighed, "The deceased's nickname is Brother Tiger, he is a broker, he has clues to the arms case!"

Zhao He and Zhao Daqi couldn't help being shocked when they heard it. They never thought that this murder case was actually linked to the arms case.

Last night, their large forces were dispatched to ambush the two parties involved in the arms case, but unexpectedly, they ended up with nothing, and the intelligence was simply false intelligence.

And now Ye Feng said that the deceased was actually related to the arms case!

I'm afraid Ye Feng didn't lie!

Otherwise, this nickname is Tiger Brother, how could he die by such a coincidence at this moment!

"Do you have more clues about the arms case?" Zhao He asked in a deep voice.

Ye Feng nodded and shook his head again, "I originally planned to meet Brother Tiger tonight, and set up his words to see if there might be more clues about the arms case, but unexpectedly, he was killed! "

But after thinking about it, Ye Feng said again: "But the last time I got a piece of information, Brother Hu accidentally revealed it, I think it should be related to the arms case."

"He said there will be a big deal on December 10!"

Zhao He and Zhao Daqi couldn't help but glance at each other, looking at each other.

They have no way to judge the authenticity of this time information!

But with their knowledge of Ye Feng, the credibility is extremely high.

And even the murder case happened, indicating that Brother Hu might really have something to do with the arms case.

"It's not a few days from this point in time now, what should we do?" Zhao He frowned, the degree of thorny matter has exceeded his estimate.

"I am afraid we can only use the murder of Brother Tiger as a breakthrough. If the murderer can be caught, then perhaps the arms case can also be unveiled!" Ye Feng thought for a while, then said: "Brother Tiger has several younger brothers, no I know if they have any knowledge of the arms case, who are following Brother Tiger every day."

Zhao He and Zhao Daqi nodded. For the present plan, I am afraid they can only start with the murder case.

The second squadron was responsible for the murder this time, but Ye Feng did not hesitate too much, and followed up the investigation without evasiveness.

However, compared to the real prepared murder, Hu's death this time is more like a casual murder.

The forensic doctor inferred that Brother Tiger died 34 hours ago, and this time period was also the time when Ye Feng discovered that Brother Tiger began to stay in the room and not go out.

In other words, Brother Hu didn't want to go out, but couldn't go out anymore.

Through the restoration of the scene of the crime, it was determined that Brother Tiger was stabbed in the abdomen without any precautions, and the murder weapon was pierced into the lungs, causing Brother Tiger to die.

This shows to a certain extent that the assailant and Brother Tiger were acquainted. The two were probably doing something in the house at the time. Then, without Brother Tiger, the assailant killed Brother Tiger.

No murder weapon was found at the scene.

Because it was the guest room, there were a lot of fingerprints on the doorknob, but they couldn't tell which fingerprint belonged to the murderer.

Also because of the guest room, some hairs were found on the carpets in the room, but it is impossible to determine whether these hairs belonged to the murderer.

The really useful information actually comes from the monitoring system.

Naturally, there was no surveillance in the room, but the surveillance in the corridor found the suspect.

At about 12 noon the day before yesterday, Brother Hu walked through the corridor with his three younger brothers into the room;

Fifteen minutes later, the three little brothers left the room;

After another half an hour, a man wearing a baseball cap and walking with his head down cautiously came to the door of the room.

The door was opened, and the visitor entered the room.

Because of the camera angle, it is not certain whether the door is opened from the inside, or if someone tries to open it from the outside.

After the visitor entered the room, about half an hour later, he walked out of the room, walked in a hurry, and left quickly.

At about this point in time, the forensic doctor inferred the approximate time of death of Brother Tiger.

Therefore, this guy with a baseball cap covering his face is highly suspected of committing crimes.

After passing the surveillance video, the three brothers of Brother Tiger came to Brother Tiger in the evening, but they knocked on the door for a long time but couldn't open the door. Then the three of them turned around and walked away!

Of course, these three little brothers are also suspected of committing crimes, but in any case, it is obvious that men in baseball caps are more like murderers!