Chapter 136

“Congratulations to the host for successfully arresting criminals, gaining a justice value of 80, gaining proficiency in skill projection skills, and a cash reward of 180w.”

Ye Feng was surprised when he heard the system prompt.

There are too many reward assets, and they are a little numb. Suddenly a skill comes. This is the biggest surprise.

Proficient in projection skills?

What skill is this?

Just looking at the skill name, Ye Feng was at a loss.

But after seeing the explanation of the system, Ye Feng came to understand.

It’s even more pleasantly surprised!

Proficient in projection skills is a skill that allows Ye Feng to use the items in his hand to project them out to cause damage to the suspect!

For example, if a car key is in the hands of Ye Feng, the gangster wants to hurt someone not far away. Ye Feng does not have a gun on his body. If he throws the car key out, it can kill the gangster and make the gangster lose his combat effectiveness to a certain extent.

Of course, it doesn’t have to be a car key. Even if you pick up a small stone from the ground, you can still throw it out.

But your abiding by the laws of physics, you can’t let Ye Feng throw out that piece of paper and hurt people…unless it’s poker…

Proficiency in projection skills is really a good skill. Ye Feng even feels absurdly that he doesn’t need to bring a gun when he goes out to work in the future, just bring a pack of glass balls!

When you encounter a big case with a gun, you have to worry about the problem of enough bullets. You can use projection skills, even if the glass balls are thrown out, as long as there are stones on the ground, you will have a steady stream of ammunition!

It is estimated that the gangsters have to be dumbfounded, what is the thing thrown on the other side?

One accidentally made a headshot!

Ye Feng, who has gained skills, is happy all day and feels like going to heaven.

Li Yanfei can feel Ye Feng’s excitement from the inside out.

I have been in contact with Ye Feng for a long time, and Li Yanfei has a comprehensive understanding of Ye Feng.

Ye Feng is the kind of person who is usually a little heartless and doesn’t care.

But once you enter the working state, it seems to be a completely different person.

Sometimes Li Yanfei wonders if there are two souls in Ye Feng’s body, one for daily life and one for solving crimes.

“A Feng, go shopping with me at night, I want to buy a pendant!” Li Yanfei smiled and said to Ye Feng.

Ye Feng naturally has no reason to refuse. He just finished the case and has no other work on hand, so he doesn’t need to work overtime at all.

“Well, let’s go to a few shopping malls in the pedestrian street, maybe I can still see my master patrolling on duty!” Ye Feng shrugged and said with a smirk.

If you can really meet Fan Jingming in the pedestrian street, it will be interesting!

Li Yanfei didn’t mind. She was transferred from Wanshuihe Police Station with Ye Feng. It would be very interesting if she could meet her old colleagues.

After get off work, Ye Feng, who was not driving, drove Li Yanfei’s car to the pedestrian street.

I have to say that Li Yanfei’s car is still very personal, it is actually a cute beetle.