Chapter 200

Plus Ye Feng, 6 members of the special operations team.

A total of 10 police officers participated in the operation of the second squadron.

In addition, in order to strengthen the firepower, Zhao He also specially discussed with the captain of the special police brigade, and assigned Ye Feng a special police team, which is also equipped with 6 people.

In this way, Ye Feng will bring as many as 20 people.

Maybe not as many people as the two criminal gangs combined, but it is already enough deterrent!

Ye Feng's Cullinan was in the forefront, Wang Hao drove, Ye Feng was always paying attention to the movement of the criminal gang.

The pressure on his shoulders is very heavy now, not only to wipe out the two criminal gangs, but also to ensure the safety of the members of the operation, and it is not sloppy at all.

And there is a very important point, which is what Ye Feng is most worried about.

Without knowing the location of the final transaction, they have no way to rush to the ambush ahead of time, and can only choose to make a surprise after the start of the transaction.

In this way, safety is difficult to guarantee.

Trying to calm himself down, and for the first time directing such a big action, Ye Feng realized that he still had a lot to learn.

Two Mercedes-Benz cars stopped going in circles!

Judging from their trajectory, they drove straight to the east by north.

Ye Feng glanced at the map, his pupils couldn't help but shrank sharply.

seaside!

It's still the seaside!

Ye Feng couldn't tell whether the arms came from outside, or went to sea directly after the transaction, but it has been determined that the transaction is by the sea!

Let Wang Hao drive fast in this direction, keeping a proper distance from the front, not to fall or be exposed.

Not long after, two Mercedes-Benz cars stopped in a village called Shagou.

This is still a village near the sea, but Ye Feng doesn't know the specific situation of this village.

At this time, Ye Feng asked Wang Hao to slow down, and he had to be cautious when he was still some way away from the village.

On the one hand, he didn't know if another criminal group would also come from outside the village. In that case, their motorcade would be blocked in the middle!

On the other hand, Ye Feng is worried that criminal gangs will leave secret guards at the entrance of the village. They enter the village rashly and are easily spotted.

After all, those who dare to fight arms are by no means ordinary criminal gangs, and they must not be taken lightly.

After stopping the car outside the village, Ye Feng told everyone to hide first, and he walked slowly toward the village by himself.

The detection glasses have black technology, which can detect whether there is a hidden whistle through thermal imaging technology.

When he was about to walk to the entrance of the village, his heart was horrified.

Sure enough, there is a secret whistle!

It's just beside a well on the roadside of the village entrance.