Chapter 166

“Your ID please!”

Ye Feng’s voice has become severe!

It is almost certain that something is wrong with this young man!

The details of facial expressions will not lie!

“Police officer, I didn’t bring it! Who would bring the ID card with him when he went out?” the young man quibbled, thinking that he could get through.

Ye Feng sneered, “Then you can recite your ID number.”

Wang Hongliang had already taken out the ID card anti-counterfeiting detector, and then just looked at the young man.

The young man hesitated and said, “I can’t remember it, I didn’t remember it!”

Ye Feng didn’t give him any chance to escape at all.

“Where is the ID card, we can pick it up with you, we have a car!”

The young man’s expression was so ugly and ugly, he could see that the two policemen had no intention of letting him go.

It is almost impossible to pass the test by fooling myself.

“My ID number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.” The young man hesitated, but still burst out a series of numbers.

Ye Feng narrowed his eyes slightly and said coldly: “If we check that this is not your ID number, then we will bring you directly to the Criminal Investigation Brigade for further investigation.”

After speaking, Ye Feng ignored the young man’s ugly face and asked Wang Hongliang to enter the ID number that the young man had just revealed into the ID card anti-counterfeiting detector.

The information of the ID card number appeared on the screen of the detector immediately.

This is indeed a real and valid ID card, but the problem is that the photo on the ID card does not match the appearance of the young people at the scene.

Ye Feng directly pointed the screen of the ID card detector at the young man.

“You tell me this is you?” Ye Feng’s tone was full of mockery.

The young man wanted to struggle one last time, “Police officer, you know that ID photos are hard to describe in one word, aren’t they all badly taken?”

“Let’s go, come back to the Criminal Investigation Brigade with us, I think you’ll be willing to explain it when I think of it!” Ye Feng didn’t bother to say anything, this kid was obviously carrying something on his back, and there was a way to get him to speak when he went back.

Hearing Ye Feng’s explanation, the young man looked depressed, and he realized that he might have been recognized!

How to do?

run?

The two policemen sandwiched themselves, and they were still in a crowded place like a train station. Even if they wanted to run, they were probably pressed there every minute.

I really regret it, I would have known it a long time ago.

“Police officer, I’ll explain, I’ll explain, but can I report a crime to get a commutation?” The young man’s expression changed continuously, obviously after some struggle, and then he made up his mind to speak.

Ye Feng just wanted to take him away, but suddenly heard such a sentence, and couldn’t help but froze slightly.

Report a crime?

Who are you reporting?

Report yourself?

It’s not called surrendering at this time, you were caught by us!