Chapter 73

Time passed quickly. After one o’clock in the morning, the guests left the venue one after another, but the man also got up and left without knowing when.

There was no news from Ye Feng’s headset, which meant that there was no suspicious person within the control area.

At two o’clock, all the customers were sent away. According to the plan, the bartender pretending to be the police sent a few waitresses home, while Ye Feng himself left through the back door to implement the real decoy plan.

At this moment, all the policemen who are under control are cheering up, because the real critical moment has arrived.

Ye Feng carried the small bag, even though he was awkward, he still swayed along the path.

In order to be more like something, Ye Feng also took out the phone and pretended to call his parents.

“Mom, I’m off work, and I’m taking a small road home. I won’t take a taxi. It’s quite expensive. Don’t wait for me. Go to sleep!”

At this moment, a figure suddenly appeared on the small road, as if waiting in front.

“Beauty, it’s really late enough for you to get off work.” The man’s voice came, with secret joy and ill intentions.

Ye Feng pretended to be surprised on the surface, but he became more certain in his heart.

At this moment, the police officers in control were taken aback, because the man’s unexpectedness made them unexpected.

After all, they have been monitoring the surroundings of the bar, but they never found out when he started here.

“Team Zhao!” The police officer beside Zhao He just wanted to speak, but Zhao He waved his hand to stop him.

“Look!”

The temporary surveillance screen on the roadside book came, Ye Feng had already greeted the man, and the two seemed to be walking side by side.

“I hope Ye Feng will be more vigilant!” Zhao He couldn’t help muttering to himself.

Now that the bait is put down, you have to wait patiently for the fish to take the bait. If the rod is raised early, the fish may run away.

Now they have no way to determine whether this man is a suspect or not. If they act rashly and the man is just an ordinary person, then their actions are likely to be seen by the cunning suspect and startled.

So I can only hope that Ye Feng will be careful not to put himself in danger.

“I thought you were gone~”! “Ye Feng smiled and said: “I thought I couldn’t hear your story just now!” ”

“Story?” The man murmured, but he seemed to conjure some memories, his eyes softened slightly.

But in the next second, the smile faded from the man’s face, his expression became tough again, and his eyes were sharp.

“I don’t have a story, but someone else has it, and it’s a story of a betrayer. If you want to hear it, then listen to her!”

Unconsciously, the man’s voice became hoarse, as if something was stuck in his throat.

Ye Feng narrowed his eyes, thinking about the meaning of the man’s words, but found nothing.

It seems that he can really only lead him to take action.

Ye Feng stepped up a little bit, leaving his back to the man, and at the same time, he couldn’t see any movement of the man behind him.

However, Ye Feng’s ears maintained the highest level of alertness, as if all the wind and grass were moving, and any movement of the man could not escape his ears.