Chapter 208

The impact of a major munitions case in the system is far beyond everyone's imagination.

Everyone now knows that Binhai Police is extremely capable and has eliminated two arms trafficking gangs on an unprecedented scale in the country.

Zhou Mingui, director of the Municipal Bureau, had gone to the imperial capital overnight to report on the situation of the major case, and what he brought back would surely be a major commendation to the Binhai Municipal Bureau.

At this time, as the biggest contributor to the arms case, Ye Feng has already put the arms case aside and began to lead the special operations team to continue the Blue Sword operation.

This time, the Ye Feng Special Operations Team took over a drug case.

It is said to be a drug case, but if it is accurately described, the word "poisoning" remains to be discussed.

The case was accepted by the Suburban Branch, but because the case involved three lives and had a great impact, it was taken over by the Criminal Investigation Brigade of the Municipal Bureau.

Ye Feng led the action team straight to the suburban branch. After arriving, he saw the suspect in the detention room of the branch.

At this time, the preliminary transcripts made by the branch were also presented to Ye Feng.

It turned out that the case stemmed from a conflict between neighbors!

The poison suspect Liu Tiezhu is a bachelor. He has not found a daughter-in-law when he is about 40 years old this year. He lives by himself.

He has a private house in the village. Behind the house is the seedling field of others. There is an open space between the house and the seedling field.

Liu Tiezhu felt that the open space was also idle, and he planted a few pear trees in the open space in the early years.

Not to mention, the pear trees are growing well. It may be because of the variety. The pear trees bear big and sweet pears. The four pear trees can bear about 2,000 jin of pears each year.

When the pears are ripe, they are picked and sold in the county town. You can sell them for 2 yuan per pound, and you can sell them all for 4,000 yuan.

For Liu Tiezhu, who works on the land, this is a lot of money.

But just because his pears grow well, there are always people who are thinking about his pears.

In the countryside, it's common for folks in the village to pick some fruit trees in their homes, and it's normal for others to pick and eat.

But Liu Tiezhu's neighbor, the old Zhang family, is not authentic!

You just pick a few pears and eat them yourself. The old lady in Zhang's family actually took a sack to steal the pears, and then she also found a place to sell them!

This is a bit too much!

However, Liu Tiezhu was angry and quarreled with his neighbor Zhang's several times. As a result, the wife and thief were so fierce that they became more and more thief, and even wished to poke your pear tree!

In the end, Liu Tiezhu was so annoyed that he announced that he would spray pesticides on the pear trees. Whoever steals the pears will poison him to death!

Unexpectedly, the old lady in Zhang's family didn't take it seriously, she should steal as well.

As a result, something went wrong!

The old Zhang's mother-in-law and two sons ate the stolen pears and foamed at the mouth that day. They were not rescued when they were sent to the hospital. The three lives were gone.