Chapter 253

Today's two wonderful tomb digging cases have collapsed Ye Feng's originally very strong Three Views.

The previous one dug the boss’s ancestral grave in order to curry favor with the boss. Isn’t it weird?

Although I don't know the specific purpose of the two people in front of me, it is absolutely abnormal to plan a grave from the left to the other.

Now that one is caught, the cumbersome investigation process is eliminated, and the person can be taken away directly.

Ye Feng did not expect that today's process would be so smooth.

Originally, he and two police officers drove a car, and they were barely able to load two suspects. Now, when they get off the car to bring back four suspects, it's a bit too much.

Call Zhao He directly. Although this little matter does not need to trouble Zhao He at all, who would let Zhao He give himself such a wonderful case.

When Zhao He received the call from Ye Feng, he was really dazed.

How long is this special?

Have you caught the suspect again?

Zhao He is now very suspicious that Ye Feng has unknown special abilities, otherwise, how could he behave so exaggeratedly?

Really think there are suspects everywhere waiting for you to catch?

Then when Zhao He heard that Ye Feng had brought people there, the two suspects were digging their graves happily, and he was very speechless.

Sure enough, he is a man surrounded by a lucky halo!

Others have worked hard to investigate the case. I don't know how many days and nights they have been busy before they find a little clue.

But when he arrived at Ye Feng, it happened that the suspect was committing a crime, and one was caught right away.

How dare you believe it?

ADVERTISEMENT
Now if there is something unknown between Ye Feng and Goddess of Luck, Zhao He would properly believe it.

Zhao He can only hand it over to Ye Feng for the grave-digging case that everyone finds extremely difficult.

On the one hand, because the Ye Feng Special Operations Team was originally the sharp knife of the Criminal Investigation Team, on the other hand, Zhao He also planned to let Ye Feng take a good rest.

But who would have thought that Ye Feng would complete the detection of the two grave digging cases in less than a day.

Zhao Hyuk was so surprised that he couldn't even speak!

If this continues, if Binhai security continues to improve, then the Criminal Investigation Brigade does not seem to have much need to reserve!

Just keep a Ye Feng special operations team!

Anyway, at the speed of their case detection, what other cases can't be solved in one day?

No way, he quickly sent a car to escort the suspect alone. Now he felt that the entire criminal investigation team was about to become the logistics department of the Ye Feng special operations team.

......

After Ye Feng and the two crew members returned to the Criminal Investigation Brigade, the police officers who had already received the news surrounded them with interest.

"Afeng, I heard that you arrested a gang of large tomb robbers all over the country?"

"Boss Afeng, did you meet the big zongzi when you caught the tomb thief?"