Chapter 244

Why can't I find it?

Ye Feng searched for a long time with the detection glasses, but did not find the location of the river thrower at all.

Strictly speaking, if the river thrower is really dead, then his body will sink to the bottom of the river, at least 24 hours to 72 hours later, due to the fugitive gas produced in the body, the specific gravity will decrease and surface.

In addition, the Wanshui River is not a big river in the first place, and the flow rate of the river is extremely slow. Even if it is washed away in less than ten minutes, it will not wash away much.

As far as he could see, looking downstream, Ye Feng could not find the person or the body of the river thrower.

So this is very strange!

Could it be that there is a time and space shuttle in the river, and it will travel to another time and space as soon as it touches it?

Well, this kind of speculation will only occur when you read more online novels.

"Police officer, hurry up and save people!"

At this time, the woman was crying and she was sitting on the ground without her strength, disheveled, and her state was almost collapsed.

If you can see the shadow of the river thrower at this time, then Ye Feng jumped in to save people without hesitation.

But the problem is, now that he can't see anything, where can he go to save people?

Seeing the woman's state, it seemed that there was no effective information to ask, so Ye Feng looked at the two people next to her.

"What is your relationship? What is going on?"

The two people looked at Ye Feng and replied without hesitation: "We just passed by and heard someone calling for help. Then they heard her say that her husband jumped into the river."

"Then have you seen the person who jumped into the river?" Ye Feng continued to ask.

"No, when we came over, we didn't see anything, and it was very dark here, and the line of sight was already affected. Maybe it was because he was struggling at the time that we didn't see it, maybe we didn't see it."

ADVERTISEMENT
Hearing the answers of the two, Ye Feng turned his head and looked at the river again, and began to analyze in his heart.

At this time, the surface of the Wanshui River was shimmering due to the reflections of the high-rise buildings on both sides of the river, and it was indeed a little dark, and the field of vision was affected.

And when the two heard the cry for help coming over, maybe the slinger had sunk to the bottom, and it was normal if they didn't see anything.

But now Ye Feng just can't figure out, the river thrower or where is his body now?

There is nothing in the waters in front of you!

Turning his head and looking suspiciously at the woman who was crying almost fainting, Ye Feng couldn't help but have a bizarre thought.

Does this woman have delusions?

Although there are very few such cases in life, there are indeed some people with this condition.

Obviously nothing happened, but it made him feel as if he had experienced it personally. It was a psychological illness.

"Don't cry first!" Ye Feng walked to the woman, frowned slightly and asked: "Did you really see your husband jumping into the river with your own eyes?"