Chapter 114

City Bureau Criminal Investigation Brigade.

Ye Feng came to the Criminal Investigation Brigade to report in the morning. Because he had been transferred several times before, he was familiar with the road.

However, he did not expect that when he walked through the gate of the Criminal Investigation Team, he had already turned into a beast panda and began to be watched by everyone in the Criminal Investigation Team.

No way, who made Ye Feng so famous now!

The two previous cases that were solved in the Criminal Investigation Brigade have shocked them.

And the award ceremony held just for Ye Feng alone, Ye Feng’s reputation has risen to a terrifying height.

That’s a god-man who won the first class during the internship!

And not only that, there are one second-class work and three third-class work.

You know, even the entire criminal investigation team, after a few years, won’t get so many awards!

Even more jaw-dropping is the extraordinary promotion of Ye Feng’s police rank.

Ye Feng, who has obtained the rank of first-level superintendent, has been working for a few months, and he is already at the same level as a police officer who has been working for seven years!

It’s just one step to the sky!

Of course, the police rank actually only represents the rank of a police officer, not the administrative rank.

The police can see that the substantive leader of the lower rank directs the actions of the police rank higher than him.

However, the higher your police rank means that your starting line is closer to the finish line, which will become your bonus when there is a chance in the future.

“The legendary god is here!”

“I want to apply to be transferred to a group with Ye Feng!”

“Our Criminal Investigation Team is about to develop!”

“Everyone quickly find the unsettled cases that have been backlogged in recent years. I guess Ye Feng will be able to solve it in minutes!”

“Come on, everyone yell with me-Ye Feng, old fairy, boundless mana!”

“Working with the Great God is so stressful! Compared with the Great God, will people think that I am a fool?”

“Don’t you think you are not?”

……

Ye Feng was also a little hairy by everyone, smiled and nodded to a few familiar police officers, and then went straight to report to Zhao He.

However, before he could walk up the stairs, he suddenly stopped. Looking at a person in the corner of the big office who was laughing at himself, the whole person was shocked.

Li Yanfei!

He never thought that he would meet Li Yanfei in the Criminal Investigation Team.

Li Yanfei didn’t come close, she sat at her desk, smiling like a flower, fascinating.

Ye Feng realized later that Li Yanfei was transferred to the Criminal Investigation Brigade!

Thinking of this, Ye Feng couldn’t help but feel eager.

She learned that she was going to work in the Criminal Investigation Brigade, so she was also transferred to the Criminal Investigation Brigade?

At this time, the goddess Li Yanfei beckoned, with a beautiful and refined smile on her face.