Chapter 125

Ye Feng has a skeptical direction, and it seems that the owner of the farmhouse is indeed suspicious.

Then, you can follow this idea to detect it.

Zhao He went to apply for a search warrant.

From this perspective, the owner of the farmhouse, as the last person who saw the lost fellow traveler, was suspected of committing the crime.

Ye Feng called on several other team members, brought their equipment, and was ready to set off at any time.

Before leaving, Ye Feng smiled at Li Yanfei, that smile was sunny and confident.

Li Yanfei already knows why Ye Feng just ran away, and what can she say to such a focused man.

“Be careful!” Li Yanfei exhorted Ye Feng from a distance with her lips.

Ye Feng looked back and gestured to Li Yanfei with a thumbs up, indicating that he had received it.

At this time, the other players couldn’t bear it.

“I said, can you not abuse the dog?”

“Although single dogs are not protected by the state, you have to be a little caring too!”

“Why can you spread dog food while solving the case?”

“Madan, I also want a police flower to be a girlfriend!”

……

The police car screamed and galloped all the way, but it took a long time before it returned to the village under Donghu Mountain.

“This is our search warrant. We need to conduct a more detailed inspection of your home!” After knocking on the door, Zhao He showed the search warrant to the owner of the farmyard.

The owner of the farmyard frowned, as if a little angry, but he still let the police in.

Since he has a search warrant, he has no reason to resist, otherwise he is obstructing law enforcement.

According to the pre-allocation, several police officers dispersed and searched in each room, not letting go of any strange places.

Ye Feng stood in the yard and looked around carefully.

He is thinking about it as the owner of the farmhouse.

Assuming that he really murdered a fellow traveler, what would he do with the corpse?

Normally, the method of disposing of corpses is to bury them!

If this is done, then I am afraid it will be really difficult to find.

After all, Donghu Mountain is not far from the house, and you can find a place where there is no one to bury it. How could you find it?

wrong!

This is risky!

Even if he carried the corpse into the mountain in the middle of the night, he might be found by a certain villager who was up at night.

If you want to be unconscious, you must fundamentally prevent others from entering the line of sight.

Then, it seems that the location has been delineated in this big yard!

Ye Feng has fixed his eyes on the large cherry tree in the backyard.

Going straight to the backyard, Ye Feng also specially observed the expression of the owner of the farmhouse during the journey. He clearly saw the nervousness on the face of the owner of the farmhouse.