Chapter 165

At this time, on this white board.

Except for the first squadron who recorded the arrest of one bus pickpocket, the other three squadrons did not have any records.

In this way, the special operations team is particularly conspicuous.

When all the police officers passed by, they must be inexplicably horrified.

Because they thought of an incredible possibility-in the entire Blue Sword Operation, in the end, the Ye Feng special operations team became the department with the most outstanding work performance, right?

If that were the case, it would be incredible.

After all, the special operations team has only six people including the team leader and deputy team leader, which is far less than a squadron.

But it really can’t be inferred by common sense. After all, it is impossible to solve this kind of burglary in a few days.

The internal police can’t help but look forward to it, wanting to see which squadron will come out at that time, or whether the Ye Feng squadron will reach the top in an incredible way.

At this moment, after completing the follow-up work of the case, the Ye Feng team found that it was not too far away from get off work hours, and there was no new alert.

So Ye Feng waved a big hand and all the staff were dispatched.

Let’s go to the streets in plain clothes on duty!

Anyway, Zhao He didn’t have a fixed task for the special operations team, so he was completely free to play.

As long as the bad guys can be caught in the end, it is the manifestation of the ability of the special operations team.

Groups of six people in pairs.

Ye Feng and Wang Hongliang are in a group. Wang Hao, who is strong in combat but does not have much criminal investigation experience, is taken by Wang Hao, who has excellent criminal investigation ability. The remaining Jin Feng and Li Wenle automatically form a group.

At this time, the train station not far from here is often messy, so their target is the train station.

As long as they can catch a pickpocket, they are not in vain.

Of course, if you can’t catch it, it’s better. It means that there is no problem with the security of the railway station and the safety and interests of the people are guaranteed!

“Brother, when shall we go back to the police station to see Master?” Wang Hongliang patrolled with Ye Feng in plain clothes, looked around, looking for possible criminals, and suggested to Ye Feng.

Ye Feng nodded indifferently. Anyway, he hadn’t been out of the police station for a short time, and he went back to the police station a few days ago. The case was broken in the police station, and it hasn’t been a long time since Wang Hongliang did not see Master.

“I heard that Li Suo is going to be transferred to the branch office as deputy director, do you know?” Wang Hongliang changed the subject again.

Ye Feng has also heard about it. After all, the Wanshuihe Police Station has done a good job some time ago, and a deputy director of the branch is about to retire. Li Bin’s promotion is really not an extraordinary promotion.

“That really has to be invited to dinner by Li Suo!” Ye Feng laughed.

“Then you said Li Suo would report together with Luo Squadron and apply to transfer you to the Criminal Investigation Squadron of the branch office?” Wang Hongliang asked without guessing.