Chapter 118

When Zhao Daqi returned to the Criminal Investigation Brigade with a few police officers pressing the captured burglar, the police officers of the Criminal Investigation Brigade at home were all shocked.

This brings the thief back?

The thief didn’t surrender himself, right?

How else could it be so fast!

They naturally knew what mission Zhao Daqi of the Second Squadron took with several police officers. Similar to this kind of burglary, they often went to investigate the scene first.

It is rare to find effective clues directly.

Follow-up search and monitoring, re-inspection, squatting, deployment control…

It is extremely efficient to catch a burglar in a week.

But this time, how could they not be surprised when the burglars were arrested as soon as the police came out? !

However, when they knew what was going on, they couldn’t hold back!

Do you want to be so funny?

It’s obviously a serious crime, but it’s like a funny incident. Who can stand it?

The thief was blocked for entering and stealing and hid behind the sofa. Police 04 was about to be evacuated. As a result, he was caught because of the bad foot.

Said the thief was awkward enough.

Although the feet smelled a little bit, the police officer who had gone upstairs didn’t smell it, and was almost ignored.

But who would have thought that Ye Feng’s nose was better than a dog’s nose, so he caught him right away!

Probably no one thought that Ye Feng would solve the case in this way!

Everyone couldn’t help laughing and laughing.

“Come on, now let Ye Feng talk about what it smells like!”

“Now that the threshold for crime has been raised, anyone with stinky feet can no longer be a thief!”

“A Feng, have you been exposed to rhinitis?”

“It’s so alarming!”

……

Ye Feng’s expression was dumbfounded, and he didn’t want to care about these guys anymore.

Do you think I would like to smell the smell of this foot?

Dammit, I’m still sick now!

Sometimes it’s not a good thing to have a sharp sense of smell.

Rolling his eyes at the colleagues who teased him, Ye Feng went to Li Yanfei for comfort.

“Benefactor, what should I do if I have no appetite for eating now?” Ye Feng said with a grin.

Li Yanfei smiled weirdly, the ghost took out a bottle of water from under the desk and placed it on the table in front of Ye Feng.

“If you can’t eat, drink some water! Hehe!”

Once Ye Feng sees what kind of water this is, the whole person is not good on the spot!

Laoshan snake grass water!

Are you going to poison me?

This thing is hailed as the worst drink in history, and Ye Feng has heard of its terrible reputation!

Some say it smells like a stinky mat, some say it smells like feet, socks…

I just smelled the stinky foot smell from my nose, are you letting me drink it now?