6-10: White Lotus (6-10)

6: Women's counterattack daily.

The two didn't seem to expect Jiang Qiyun to come back suddenly.

"Hello, this is Chen Qingli, your sister's boyfriend. Please advise."

The young people who visited the house were well-dressed, the snow-white shirt slightly rolled up the cuffs, and the men's quartz watch in dark black leather. Calm and steady, is a completely different type from him.

Jiang Qiyun froze.

He should be considered an "acquaintance."

The **** who taught Lin Lang to play games in the milk tea shop.

The tall boy who wiped tears for his sister.

And ... the robber who is about to take away his beloved.

Not reconciled. He was not reconciled.

Don't want to admit defeat.

Don't want to give her to outsiders.

The young man's throat and eyes were filled with anger, hot and choking. He almost stared at the calm robber with a hatred.

Let the opponent's hand freeze in the air.

The old housekeeper was embarrassed to see this gunpowder-flavored scene. On the one hand was the young master who had taken care of him for five years, and on the other hand he had a favored "future aunt".

What broke the deadlock was the silent silence from beginning to end.

"My brother is not sensible, don't worry about it."

Although there is an element of blame for this remark, the intention of favoritism is obvious.

Jiang Qiyun felt a little ecstatic about the discovery.

She still cares about him.

But the next development made him ignorant.

The girl gently grabbed the hand stretched out in the air, interlocked her fingers, and cast a soothing look at the lover. She didn't know that the handsome younger brother standing in front of her had an abnormal mind for her, and her inflated ambition contained men's desire and possession of women.

She didn't know, so she was so naive and happy.

That cruel, cruel, pushed him to the boneless abyss.

She said, "I have discussed with Ali and we will get engaged when my parents come back."

She said, "When I graduate, go to Verona for a wedding."

She said, "We also want to go to a small town in Greece. The sunset over there is beautiful."

She said so much, and the future plan was so beautiful and perfect.

Alone, without him.

His unreasonable mischief hurt the person who once regarded him as a treasure, so she expelled herself from the future world.

Eviction forever.

Jiang Qiyun's face was trance, and he was hesitant to say, "If it can, if it's not troublesome and presumptuous ... I hope you can come, and ... Ms. Cheng also come, I will advise Advise dad. "

What a polite and polite word!

Be polite and scary!

The young man's lips were pale, and he tried his best to hold back the sadness rising from his back.

Oh, I wish you happiness.

He put his hands in his trouser pockets, careless, and looked so chic.

"Hey? Master? It seems that it's going to rain outside ..." The old housekeeper chased out, but the figure disappeared long ago, and a heavy downpour came with it.