437-441: Demon Emperor (16-20)

437: Dad Tiandao fell into the daily routine.

"Zi--"

His eyes were stained with a strange red color.

The purple coach unscrewed his head stiffly, his abdomen was pierced by a long sword, and the blood was ticking and flowing.

"who are you……"

The hegemony that was within his reach was completed, and even he was on the verge of death. However, the purple coach had a strange sense of satisfaction in his heart, and he could die in this man's hand.

Yu Wuxue remained as indifferent as ever, closing his sword into the sheath.

Bai Yi Jianxiu is not much better than the dying purple coach. He has long been dyed **** in a white robe in a fierce battle. He used his own strength to resist the Demon League, and the end was even more fierce than he thought. He received more than 150 injuries. Seven of them were almost fatal. Two of them were carved on the Ling Mansion, almost let him Death on the spot.

Fortunately, the victory or defeat is now divided.

He broke most of his generals, and now the coach is in a critical condition. The remaining soldiers flee in two battles.

The pain undulated like scales, and Yu Wuxue was black in front of his eyes. He also spurted out a congestion, and his footsteps floated.

He was the end of the crossbow and could not support it for long.

Are you going to die?

There was a hazy shadow circling deep in his heart. She twigs hairpin flowers, and in the bustling crowd, she bends his eyebrows at him and reaches out her hand, saying, there are many people, Brother Jianxiu leads me.

Yu Wuxue remembers that he refused.

Only this time, unable to help himself, he reached out and wanted to fulfill her wish.

He touched a thick, warm liquid, his blood.

At this moment, he suddenly faintly realized.

The master often said that the disciples of Yumen were unwilling to be sentimental, and asked him to learn from the saints who became enlightened and become immortal, and to comprehend the way of forgetting emotion. Unforgettable love is not thin love, not even ruthless, but the ultimate love, not for love, not for confusion, not for the past, not greedy for the future, she is safe, she is in, he will be content, not asking for more.

Yu Wuxue closed her eyes and waited for the final judgment.

"Small, be careful--"

Before the coach Zi Zi swallowed, the eyelids that were gradually closing open suddenly because of too much fear, and there was a slender but ghostly figure in it. He wanted to remind Yu Wuxue, but the other party had long been immersed in the mysterious life and death detachment, where would he care about what happened around him.

Yu Wuxue only felt the snow flash, and his eyes hurt, and then he was unconscious.

A **** hand trembled and grabbed the skirt.