457-458: Demon Emperor (Extra)

457: You are the world and the arena (Extra)

At dusk, occasionally a few gray finches flew across the sky.

"Shusha--"

The sharp grass stubble gradually passed the snow-white swing.

As the night turned darker, this piece was even more silent, and no trace of living creatures could be found. Instead, the soil was washed by the recent rain, exposing some tattered dead bones, lined by the moonlight, revealing a cold and horrible atmosphere .

Without knowing it, the man focused on searching.

His body is long and thin, and his back is straight, like a piece of bamboo that is born in the sky. He is full of vigor, and the ordinary sprites dare not get close.

Suddenly, he was unable to move forward anymore.

It is a magic circle.

"Finally I find you……"

The young man had insight into the power of the earth, and waved his hand to break the Xuanhuang formation.

The cave was dark and narrow, and only one person was allowed to pass through.

He entered sideways, his shirt rubbing against the stone wall, and the cold touch invaded his skin.

Soon, he arrived at his destination, a slightly spacious site, with a square, square, shiny and soft blackstone pressed in the center.

Upon closer inspection, I realized that the color of the black stone is actually very dark. The reason why it shines is because it is covered with a layer of fine satin-like ink hair, and a line of light is opened on the top of the hole. It is clear and bright.

The owner of the black hair wore a black dress with a corset, and the skirt was hot with gold thread, and his identity was obviously unusual. But now she is dying, half of her pale face is buried in her hair, her eyes are closed, her lips are stained with blood, and even the extravagant Chinese costumes can't hide the decay of the dying person.

The young man stepped forward, his palm gently lifted the woman's face, and the red tassels of the earlobe were swaying gently in his palm, and a blooming flower bloomed.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here."

He lowered his waist, his forehead pressed against her, and he was very gentle.

"I will save you."

Even if he was to be sacrificed to the heavenly supernatural power of this body, he was reduced to the mortal beings in the red dust.

The forehead was infused with mysterious power. The woman in her arms was almost out of dying. She finally responded, moved her finger gently, and spent a lot of effort to open her sleepy eyelids.

I want to see who is coming.

She made too many enemies and hardly had any friends who knew each other.

Who would it be, such compassion put her in her arms?

In the first half of her life, she lived infinitely. As the arrogant of heaven, she was supposed to be put on the altar and worshipped by everyone, so she would not care too much about her courtiers.