105-109: Straw bag (1-5)

105: By nature, I am a winner.

"The mission is over and the trial failed."

The icy machinery sounded.

The girl lying on the light table opened her eyes and suddenly sat up, touching her forehead, full of fine cold sweat, and she finally escaped from the fierce Western mythical world.

It 's just that when she looked at her more transparent body, she could n't help but get anxious, "How come my body has become so bad, it has n't been this way before! Also, how about my points? How can I clear all my points? Alright? "

The system turned into a three-year-old child with a delicate face, but the voice was extremely indifferent. "He Yingman, if you can retrieve a life, you will be content, and hope that the points will not be good for you. "

The girl understood what it meant, and her body shook gently. "You mean, there are other missionaries in this trial? Why didn't I find out? Who is it?"

The system sneered, "Why, people let you go, you still want to inquire? Isn't it dead?"

Higher missionaries want to kill people like He Yingman who haven't even entered the threshold. It's so easy, even the system can be easily destroyed.

The system couldn't help but be glad that this time it met a missionary who didn't like killing. Otherwise, they wouldn't want to leave the world. It is a pity that although He Yingman has some qualifications, he is counseled as soon as he encounters the big scene, and the other party has not taken her seriously, otherwise the system may see this super missionary-what kind of style is the top character in the circle.

At this time, the big man who was talking about the system was lying on the bed, and the sheets were crumpled, which was not decent.

When Jun Wan came in, he saw that the little black cat was using his paws to leave traces on the sheets, and he was having a lot of fun. Suddenly, he felt a murderous at the door. He turned his head and looked at it, his hair was straight, and he quickly buried his head and got into the Under his arm, there was a sound sleep.

"..."

Is this guy going to be good?

Jun Wan patted his head. This little thing was originally a wicked devil. He could spit out words and sell stupid things. He didn't know from which pimple corner Lin Lin dug out. After all, there is no such thing for sale in a versatile mall.

Taskers can usually only be seen in some fairy ghosts or fantasy worlds, but these gadgets are restricted by the law of time and space, and they cannot be brought back, otherwise, will their real world collapse?

She squeezed her chin and thought for a while.

The black cat thought that the female tyrant thought to clean it up in a brutal way, her body shivering, and she woke Lin Lin up.

"What's wrong? Cold?"

She was holding this little ball of meat in her arms, and her fingers were skillfully combing its soft fluff, and the little black cat was immediately relieved, and she smirked at her.

Ooo, it's still my master's treat!

Although the owner sometimes gets sick and smiles a little, and still likes tossing it, it is still very reliable.

Jun Wan looked silently at the small briquettes that were particularly energetic today. Lin Lang took the frisbee and threw it over. He jumped agilely, opened his mouth, and ran back to Lin Lang, and then repeated it tirelessly.