227-231: Amnesia President (21-25)

227: I give you the whole world

The clock on the wall ticked around, and the young man sat on the sofa with his hands on his face, his expression light.

She has not returned.

There was a sudden heavy rain outside, crackling the window.

Qu Chuxi finally couldn't hold his breath. The tall body suddenly bounced from the sofa, grabbed the car key and strode to the entrance.

"Click-"

The door opened.

She was drenched in water, and her face was ashamed.

The fire in Qu Chuxi's heart instantly extinguished, and he quickly took off his coat and put it on her.

"Are you stupid, haven't you read the weather forecast when you went out? You won't call me without an umbrella? Also, will you die if you find a place to avoid the rain? Is it a waste of grass? "Master Qu's mouth gun skills are still old-fashioned.

She lifted her face, her eyes light red.

Qu Chuxi tugged on his clothes, but his hands slowly softened.

"Idiot, don't you know anyone will feel bad ..."

She would ruin herself and make him feel bad.

Water traces dripped from the floor, and a slight coolness brushed Qu Chuxi's face.

"Will not."

She said softly, "Even if I die, he won't be distressed."

Qu Chuxi squeezed his fingers white, he was holding back his bad temper.

Lin Lang's hair was dripping with water, and he slid down to his fingertips along the shoulder. She turned her head and looked away for a group photo in the living room.

In the photo, he is wearing a bachelor's uniform, holding his girlfriend's hand generously, smiling sunny and handsome.

"I went to see your brother today, he is not dead, it's nice."

"It's nice ... he's not dead."

Qu Chuxi decided to look at her, "But, he has lost his memory, he can't remember anyone, nor can he remember your fiancee." He paid special attention to the following three words.

She seemed to be a little surprised to look at him, then released her eyebrows, as if everything was relieved, and no longer wanted to pursue anything.

"Yeah, he forgot me completely."

"Even if I cried, I wouldn't come to coax."

Lin Lang's disheartened state made Qu Chuxi, who had always been holding the ticket, a little flustered. He held her hand in both hands, trying to use her palm temperature to make her feel that she was not alone.

"I will coax you."

There is seriousness between his eyebrows, "I can't do anything he can."

Lin Lang smiled, tears burned indiscriminately, and burned the back of his hand.

"I am sorry."

She curled her fingers, slowly pulling away from his palm.

Qu Chuxi turned pale.

"I think I have always loved your brother. I'm too selfish, and in order to get rid of the painful state earlier, I despicably treat you as a substitute."

"Now I should be sober."

She walked past him.

The wrist was tightly pinched.