666-670: Interstellar Queen (36-40)

666: How can I hug you under the crown?

"Don't move, fight."

Amber noticed the strangeness in his palm, and the restless pheromone was rushing through the body. He clenched his fingers reflexively and threw a sentence without looking back.

As he said, Lin Lang was whitened by his knuckles and refused to let go.

Facing the spring, Amber showed his fierceness and eagerly tried again.

He seldom fought with the former eldest son Chun, the other party was not his violent fighter, and his manners were perfect to pick and make mistakes. In order to shape the image of the people, the royal family pays special attention to the size of the act. The constraints of the rules make Amber have a headache when watching. I heard that there are more than 300 rules for the royal family.

If you are a member of the royal family, don't you want to be suffocated alive?

"I won't fight you."

The prince of Alpha, who looked like a blonde, looked straight at Lin Lang behind him.

"Senior, please enlighten me."

Chun is the last barrier at Finil ’s military factory. If he can leave people behind, the bad situation may lead to a turnaround.

For the safety of the first empire of the empire, he could not lose this battle.

Chun warned himself that he wanted to win, and the rest could not think more or think about it.

But how can young people truly be in danger when facing the only person they like honestly? He really likes her and puts aside the crown of faith. In twenty-one years, he has never expected to be so eager to get a person, even though this love has become deformed and distorted because of the narrow influence of his background.

The arrogance of Empire Alpha is innate, he regards people as his possessions, seizes them unscrupulously, lacks patience and lacks respect. When the gender differentiation of the new era was formed, Alpha relied on snatching Omega partners, and he was among them, and he did so without hesitation.

Yes, except for a deceiving gentle leather bag, he is no different from other Alphas.

"I come--"

Amber hadn't finished talking, but was forced to hold back by Lin Lang. He groaned and grumbled dissatisfiedly, "You are holding hands, what are you doing with pinch me?" Amber's body temperature was high, and when his hands were separated, he found that the palm of his hand was full of sweat. Lin Lang heard the warring straight man slightly disgusted and said, "Look, it's you. Wet my hands, women are trouble!"

She raised her eyebrows.

Xiao Zhinan's heart twitched for a few days, probably with her dog-legged brother for a few days, and he actually understood "observing words and watching", "No, I mean, sweating well, saving hands and frugality!"

Lin Lang kicked the person away and took a step forward.

"Come."

Chun looked up at the man with dark hair, red lips, and long legs slanting. Even the female Alpha, who was at the top of the empire, did not dare to be so arrogant, breaking through the shackles of the rules, dazzling. He accidentally heard that the Red Duke called her "Little Moon".