631-635: Interstellar Queen (1-5)

631: All kinds of styles, seductive and innocent.

After finishing the task, Lin Lang started a new round of daily cat daily until she gave her briquettes to her bald head, and with the sorrowful little eyes on her side, she lay lazy on her straight and long beautiful legs.

Nothing comes to rest, pillows and beautiful legs, life is easy and comfortable.

The female boss sighed quietly, "Your last mission was deceiving again."

Isn't it? She has improved her skills in abduction and abduction, which is really gratifying.

"Aren't you afraid that the male master will react and give you thousands of dollars?"

Lin Lang said with a smile, "Then you will definitely step on the colorful Xiangyun to come out to rescue me."

She is not pregnant.

Having a baby is a painful thing. If it is not necessary, she never wants to suffer. What's more, to be a child for the enemy, she thinks this kind of thing should be handed over to the kind and innocent hostess, not her heroine who only loves the director's **** plot.

Hope is not her son, nor Chen Yuan's son. She pretended to go abroad to give birth, and brought back an abandoned baby to hide from the sky. At that stranger blood gathering, she left a hand to let the female spy lurking inside Tang Ye take the blood reagent of the wish and take a small amount of it to the baby's body, temporarily retaining part of Chen's breath, Make him think it is the intimacy that father and son nature will produce.

And this sense of closeness gradually disappears as hope grows.

The strongest evidence is that the teenager did not inherit the power of his father.

She believes that the male master will find out sooner or later, but he dare not reveal the truth.

He dare not.

Because once the face was torn apart from her, the only remaining dream would dissipate like a bubble, the love was cut off from him, and the affection was another scam. The wish with the weak underbelly could not bear such a heavy blow.

So cheated, he cheated himself in.

Lin Lang thought, she was too bad.

She condemned her conscience of running away from home, and she lay down to eat oranges.

"By the way, there is a world where the failure rate is too high recently, I think you personally go out."

"Is there any food? Are there handsome guys?"

Jun Wan flicked her head and said solemnly, "Work hard, don't allow men."

Lin Lang immediately showed his loyalty, "Heaven and Earth conscience, I am absolutely dedicated to Her Majesty the Queen, loyal and conscientious, bowing and exhausting, vomiting my heart ..."

Jun Wan didn't stare at her angrily, "It doesn't need you to put your heart and soul into it, you can take it easy, don't **** people."

Lin Lang hippie led away with a smile.

A cold rush into the body.