344-348: Vampire (11-15)

344: Boys with tiger teeth will not have bad luck.

On Sunday morning, Westminster Cathedral welcomed enthusiastic believers.

The Thames was shrouded in hazy light, and the busy merchant ship was moving in and out in an orderly manner, as the silver teeth of the comb crossed the fairway, leaving a ripple of gold. On the shore, the meadows are lush and the trees are green, and the host is stocking horses and cattle.

A wandering painter with a full face on his face is painting on the bridge. He was originally devoted to the portrait of a beautiful female employer, and by accident Yu Guang glanced at the pedestrians on the bridge.

The other person is holding a black umbrella. Unlike the fluffy and charming curly hair that is popular on the street, her black hair is neatly length, a small lead gray slim tailored jacket, wearing a pair of lace snow white gloves, straight long leg sleeves Into sheepskin riding boots, the feminine femininity is more heroic.

Lin Lang pushed Princess Andrea's invitation to the ball and arrived at the entrance of the National Theatre on time.

The staff did not dare to be negligent, and asked her to go to the rehearsal venue.

The auditorium of the theater showed a fan-shaped arc, and the surroundings were dark. Only the stage was lit with a conspicuous light, and the actors who put on the costumes entered the show.

Lin Lang sat in the best position under the staff's arrangement. Next to her was the state of the clearing, and in the front there were several girls dressed up by nobles from time to time turning their heads to look at her. , Suddenly excited.

"My God! It's Miss Lilith--"

Speaking, I wanted to rush over, almost not tripped by the thick skirt.

The staff quickly supported her and whispered that the stage was rehearsing.

The girl had no choice but to sigh and sat down again. Lin Lang looked at him with a smile, put a finger upright on her lips, and motioned her to concentrate on the show.

The other party smiled back at her with a shy red apple, nodded shyly, and then sat in a good posture.

Nofeller, who changed the costume, was preparing for the next rehearsal, and then heard the staff remind him that his VIP had arrived at his destination.

Without any hesitation, Norfil immediately went out to find someone.

In the dark auditorium, a woman took off her deer hunter hat and waved a few times. The blood of the blood race has always been very good. He can clearly see that her colorful lips are evoking a beautiful arc, like the red in the night Poppy flowers swaying the suffocating aroma.

The prestigious Gemini star suddenly appeared on the side of the audience's seat, which caused a sudden commotion. Fortunately, the actors performing on stage were not disturbed, and the script proceeded neatly and orderly.

The girls were fascinated by Nophile, the love in their eyes was exactly the same, and the bold and even hotly watched him.

He turned a blind eye to the noble girl who showed love and walked to Lin Lang's side.