359-362: Vampire (26-29)

359: A vampire's last tenderness.

Toledo's preparation was fast, and he promised Lin Lang the next night, he led the man to the pier.

Under the bright and white moonlight, a steamship docked at the dock. In front of the highest deck cabin stood two black and straight chimneys, like silent and loyal guards, patrolling the territory of the night king day and night.

To Lin Lin's surprise, there was someone on the ship.

She even saw the figure of the heroine Avril.

"this is……"

She looked at Toledo in surprise.

The other party put a finger on their lips and made a silent gesture. Without any explanation, bending down, the standard gentleman kisses the hand, "This beautiful lady, may I ask if Toledo has the supreme honor to spend this wonderful romantic evening with you tonight?"

The same lines restore the scene at that time.

"Extremely happy."

Lin Lang smiled and put the hand wrapped under the layered lace into his palm.

very light.

You can hardly feel a trace of weight.

Toledo gently wrapped Lin Lang's palm and led her into the boat.

In the humid fog, Mary slowly moved, and the stern cut the moon on the sea.

Calm and windless.

They danced gracefully on the deck.

Until tired.

She leaned on his shoulder with a subtle voice.

Try to cover up your weakness.

Torrido rubbed the skin on her neck, her eyes reflected the magnificent sea, gray, and could not see any focus.

"Are you tired? Should we sit down first?"

"it is good."

At this time she was quite coquettish.

"But I don't want to enter the cabin, it's too stuffy inside, I want to be outside."

Toledo coaxed, "Okay, we don't go inside, we just sit outside."

He looked around and wanted to find a chair.

"Snapped!"

Due to her weakness, she stumbled, her shoes were not firmly on, she fell into the sea, and splashed tiny crystal water splashes.

Torredo's eyes suddenly turned red.

The woman tilted her head and smiled and said, "Oh, I haven't tried this indulgence for a long time."

With that, the other shoe was also "cruelly" thrown away by her, barefooted on the deck, and booed at him, like a little girl secretly spoiling the adult.