73-77: Dual Personality (6-10)

73: Go ahead and forgive her!

Zhu Wuyang returned at a dusk three days later.

The first thing is to wait to see his little lady.

Lin Lang turned his back to read a book, his dark hair slanted away from a slender jade bird, and a pair of dark green beads adorned his ears, just like a stream of blue water.

There was a flutter of throbbing in his heart.

It turned out that it was so good to wait at home.

He entered the room and hugged Lin Lang from behind.

Restless hands protruded into the neckline.

Lin Lang looked back.

The master of the city had the message "Pray, hug, pinch, and touch", but on his face was the expression of abstinence that was too serious.

"What are you doing?" She raised her eyebrows.

Is this a rebellion?

"Ma'am, Weifu has recently acquired a unique martial arts skill. I want to discuss it with you."

He blushed and pulled the man onto the bed.

Lin Lang sat on his thigh with his hands, and his hands were like water snakes wrapped around his neck, blowing heat into his ears. "The concubine is willing to hear the details."

"First of all, the book says, all the clothes are faded ..."

"Then, twist slowly ..."

At the beginning, Zhu Wuyang strictly followed the steps in the book, but somehow later, he found a knack for himself and gradually entered a good situation.

Probably men do not know anything about this.

He had an appetite for food, like a silly kid who had never seen a woman, and was stalking her.

Gao Tang Yunyu, love lingering.

The flowers outside the window stayed overnight.

Zhu Wuyang looked at her sleepless eyebrows, only to feel that her heart was full of joy.

Looking at it, I fell in love and fell asleep.

Lin Lang sat next to him in a well-dressed manner and smiled and covered him with a quilt.

The mystery / illusion medicine given by the housekeeper's brother is really useful.

Lin Lang wanted to laugh when he thought that the man with a dead fish face was expressionless towards her cuffs and bulging around her waist.

Then waking up the next day, Lin Lang repeated the three words he said.

"Don't move, let me come."

"All tell you not to move, let me come."

Her ears are almost cocooning.

Hey, do n't move, let me kill you?

However, Lord Gao Leng has another name since then, wife and slave.

Hundreds of steel is turned into twisted fingers, but this is also true.

Of course, everything is beautiful, except for the occasional disturbance of another personality.

"Madam, you need to eat more."

The man pinched a trotter into her bowl.

After thinking for a while, he also got over his bowl.

She also comforted her and said, "Holidays, my wife will be accommodating."