373-377: Bright Moonlight (11-15)

373: Lao Tzu's wife is so fierce that Lao Tzu doesn't dare to fart indiscriminately

With Jinkouyuyan, the prime minister's father, Xin Ruyi rarely withstood her temperament, and under the supervision of Xin Mu, she embroidered her wedding dress. She has too much time to play, and she knows nothing about the delicate work of female workers. She ca n’t install it without installing it for a few days, forcing the maid to wear needles for her. Other stuff.

In these days, the maid heard the most names from the mouth of Miss San. Two were the first lady who was married to General Zhao ’s mansion, and the other was Her Royal Highness Prince, who lived in the East Palace. The face changed again in a second.

Lin Lang, who was nagging at her, didn't even care, and lived her little life.

In the general mansion, the people were popularized by such an iron unbreakable rule: the general lady is the woman at the top of the food chain.

Angered generals may still have a way to go, but crying Madam, the angry General General can definitely clean you up and cry.

Most of the time, the general is very good-natured, and his wife does whatever she wants. The people could not bear to witness, and felt that the majestic and **** general met his wife as if he had become a person. Several small flowers with buds could grow on his head and shake in the wind.

There are exceptions.

For example, now, my wife said that you want to plant flowers, but the general disagrees.

why?

The host thought it was a serious waste!

What a good land, what a fertile land, isn't it good to grow some onions, garlic and leeks? The green leaves can not only be viewed, but can also be used for cooking. It's a double benefit. Madam, don't you understand this "best of both worlds"?

Before the hostess appeared, there was basically no shadow of flowers. The dense fruit trees and vegetables were everywhere. The magnificent general palace was tossed into a four season vegetable field. Every morning, people could see people picking The fascinating scenes of manure fertilization, even if the guests are coming, will be correct.

This is also the truth that Zhao Chenggang has no other official friends except those brothers.

Zhao Chenggang is a rough man and does not know how to appreciate the beauty of flowers and plants. Speaking of his reasons for joining the army, the locusts were still there in his hometown, the crops were completely destroyed, and the village could hardly eat anything. He didn't want to wait for death, he just went all the way to the nearby town by eating bark and shaving wild vegetable roots.

Despite the hard work of soldiers, they eat public food. As long as they behave well, at least they are not hungry. With such thoughts in mind, Zhao Chenggang bit his finger and painted without much consideration.

Who could have imagined that the refugees who were poor in food and ragged in the past could achieve today's achievements?

Even if he became a general, Zhao Chenggang still can't change the good habit of "storing grain", and he must put something to eat under his eyelids.