187-191: Fox Demon (1-5)

187: I'm spoiled, have an opinion?

A secret room, a woman, and a group of handsome men in uniform.

"Three days have passed, have you reflected?"

Someone broke the silence.

"Reflection?"

Lin Lang looked up with her eyes confused, and still kept her chubby cat smooth. Although a row of extremely attractive beautiful men stood in front of her, she still found it more interesting to be a **** shovel officer, and then she became obsessed with her own "funny cat business".

"Meow--"

The chubby cat made an ecstasy.

"Small enemy, are you comfortable? See how good your master is to you, remember it!"

"Meow meow meow!"

The headed man took a deep breath and warned herself to be patient, not to be fooled by this witch, she must want to provoke them, in order to find an excuse to kill.

"Yes, introspection."

His handsome face squeezed out a smile, a little distorted, "Did you forget? The missionary cannot kill the protagonist."

"I didn't engage them." Lin Lang's face was innocent, and a paw was stretched out in the air. "You touch it, how can you hold the knife if the hands are so soft?"

"Meow!"

the man:"......"

What's the matter with her? She stretched out her hand, what a **** is it to let the cat's claws replace?

"It seems that you don't cry without seeing the coffin."

Another bad-tempered doll, Chief Yan, broke out and patted the table fiercely with one hand, growling, "Then trouble you to spend more time in the little black house!"

The silly woman immediately said, "Oh, yes, after some serious thinking, I reflected myself back and forth and found that I did have a lot of shortcomings."

Everyone frowned, just to reflect.

"What's insufficient?"

"The work of destroying corpses and ruins is not perfect enough for you to discover." She added sadly, "Mistaken, too misguided, I will definitely improve next time!"

"..."

"No. 85, why did you find fault with us? Come on, sleeves rolled up, fight, you won the old man, kneel down and call your grandma!" Chief Doll Yan got angry and dragged Lin Lang's The collar pulls people to their eyes.

"Hey, A Si don't get angry ..."

"Say something! Say it!"

At a glance, everyone looked up and hurried to persuade them.

"Sir, the gentleman doesn't talk, you have a bad influence." Lin Lang didn't panic at all, holding the cat's paw with a smile, caught off guard, and scratched on the other person's face. ?"

"Meow meow!" The little fat cat shouted excitedly.

It thought it could be another wave.

"... I can't bear it anymore! You stinky woman!"

The man who was ridiculed by the male cat slammed the military-style big brim hat and raised his fist to beat Lin Lang.

"What is this for?"

The black coat hangs obliquely on the shoulders, and the slender and tall Jun walked steplessly on the face. The pale yellow military uniform and knee-high riding boots matched the fierce breath. Her hair was cut shorter, and Liu Hai was dialed up. Jun Wan's eyebrows were narrow and long, and when he squinted slightly, he was trembling.