393: Bright Moonlight (Extra)

393: A ruthless man behind the scenes.

"Adult, please here."

The servant bowed to lead the way.

The maidservants who scattered in the door court secretly looked at the handsome young man of the weak crown. The other party gave birth to a pair of cloud-like clear eyes, long body jade, like a fairy.

Although it looks like a very slender and weak beautiful man, the people are not afraid to be negligent.

Who doesn't know that this is the No. 1 champion of the new family five years ago, Sanyuan and No.1, grabbing the limelight of Tan Hualang when playing Mayou Street. But in just five years, he stood out among the courtiers with his scheming and fickleness. He was favored and promoted to the new prime minister. He was also the youngest prime minister since the founding of the Great Zhou Dynasty.

"How's your wife?"

Master Xiang Guo asked gently. He was a civil and military man since he was a young man. After he became a civil servant, he consciously accumulated the youthful spirit and became more stable and mature.

The servant shook his shoulders with his sudden questioning, "This, the adult will know when he goes. The lady misses the adult and always wants to see the adult again. But the adult is worried about the state affairs, and the lady can't find the right time, so just Waiting for this birthday. "

Xin Zhengyan smiled slightly, "My wife is worried, she is the official's sister, and it is also willing to harass the official. If you have any orders from your wife in the future, please come to the official to inform the official."

The other party promised again and again.

Xin Zhengyan touched the silk in his cuff. This is a gadget he bought back from Jiangnan after he had treated the floods.

Said it is a gadget, and he is also very painstaking to let others pay attention to the precious double-sided embroidered handkerchiefs that he got for several months. It is said that it was an old woman's beloved token in the old days.

What he valued was that blessing.

The handkerchief stitches embroidered the scenery of Jiangnan finely, it was the spring rain of apricot blossoms, and it was Mo Shigui.

He thought that his sister should prefer this mood of double-sided embroidery.

There are many similar sceneries in the poems she has read. As a child, he was fascinated by his sister's soft and watery poetry.

With joy in his arms, he walked through the pavilion waterside and around a lush peach blossom forest.

Finally reached the lady's attic.

The green willow and poplar tied a swing outside, which was new.

Xin Zhengyan glanced at it for a few times, thinking about his sister's childlike innocence, and followed the servant into the small building.

There was a strange and obscure breath in the compartment.

He smelled it carefully, it was the aftertaste of the medicine.