494-496: Pharaoh (Extra)

494: Is Pharaoh good today? The baby is very nice (Extra)

On the flight to Cairo, Egypt, there was a group of people who were particularly eye-catching-men, women, children, men, women and men.

They have different clothes, some are suits and leather shoes, some are Tang suits, sitting together in twos and threes, there seems to be no connection with each other.

In addition, a red flag was inserted on his chest.

——Welcome to the sunset red tour group.

The family really should be neat and tidy.

The girl sitting next to the tour group took a look at their "identity" and couldn't help but laughed.

"What's wrong with Miss Sister? Do you look down on the sunset red?"

The sloppy voice of the teenager, coupled with the beautiful and elegant face, is undoubtedly a huge lethal force for a girl full of love.

The girl blushed slightly and said, "I, I did not laugh at you, sorry!"

"I don't mean to scold you." The mixed-race teenager innocently flicked his temple, and his posture was casual and chic. "I just want to make an excuse to talk to someone who loves at first sight, can't it?"

The girl's eyes were wide, shy and uncontrollable.

The pink ambiguous atmosphere began to permeate.

The tall blond lady rolled her eyes and started a crazy vomiting mode with her red sunset companions.

Of course, she uses lips.

‘Ca n’t stand this little bunny, estrus all day long! Oh my god! Why is this little stallion not exhausted! ’

Opposite is a handsome and mature British gentleman, gray and blue eyes rippled with a smile.

‘I bet this little girl ca n’t escape Jay ’s claws, maybe we can see her at the hotel tonight. ’

There were two elderly people sitting next to the gentleman, one in the middle and one in the west, closing his eyes and raising his mind, and not participating in the babbling of the juniors.

On the side of the old man in Tang suit, a girl with a young face like a doll raised her hands happily. Like a primary school student, she was eager to participate in their "stallion research project".

The two looked at the same time.

She grabbed her braid with pride, and her eyebrows were almost flying.

‘I ca n’t help it tonight, Jay brother will succeed in a minute. ’

The blonde lady raised her eyebrows and looked at the messy tarot cards on the table.

‘Little witch, are you divination again? ’

The little girl grinned at her.

The young man next to him lost sight of the time he spoke.

The blonde lady stroked her forehead and muttered my **** in her mouth.