594-598: Teacher (36-40)

594: You don't pay for your life if you cheat the dead

The sound of pattering rain rang beneath the eaves, masking the sound of everything.

But Brother Si still captured the familiar voice accurately and clearly.

"... Little Five?"

Li Qianji lowered his eyes and hid the shadow.

"Brother, it's me, Xiaowu."

The blood smell lasted for a long time in the air, and the four brothers were silent for a moment, "Little Five, you are injured."

Not only is it hurt.

Li Qianji sneered at himself, and the name of Dasheng Scarab was well-deserved. His realm went backwards from the high master to the master of the family. In the past, he was very puzzled. How could the master brother be willing to take all his hard work for a woman, and now it is his turn to make a choice.

The arrow had left the string, and there was no possibility of looking back. He could only go to black one by one.

"Senior Brother, this is not important." The teenager's eyes fell on the palm of Lin Lang's back. "The important thing is that you should let go of people."

Li Qianji paused, seeming to sneer, "This is very rude to our teachers."

"... Madam?"

The four brothers were shocked and immediately denied, "Impossible! She is a benefactor girl, a girl who saved me, how could it be a sister-in-law?" Severely injured and comatose, and was imprisoned again in the dungeon.

Whether it is killing him or threatening him, the princess can easily do it. Why should he save him more?

"Besides, besides, the benefactor girl is with me day by day, I have long regarded her as my wife of Lei Mou—"

The four brothers shouted, and the dark blush was hot.

The long princess is Qiongzhiyuye, which is unattainable, how can you serve him with respect? He was convinced that the memories of those skin contacts were real.

"Senior Brother, you don't seem to understand what I said." Xiao Wu looked expressionless. "I just said that she was my wife who was not in the door, not yours. As a brother, you grew up watching me. I have always regarded you as an older brother, have n’t you done anything to rob your siblings? "

Brother Si has a headache, what is going on? He was holding his own benefactor girl, but Xiaowu suddenly appeared, and said that the benefactor girl was the princess, or his wife who had not been through the door. Isn't this nonsense? Not to mention the master, even the elder brothers have a deep affection for the princess. How can they blaspheme the princess if they are brothers?

He was annoyed that his eyes were hurt, making it impossible for him to find out the truth in the first place.

"Benevolence girl, I and I can't see you. You explain to him quickly, you are not the long princess." The four brothers explained that she was deliberately afraid of not knowing anyone. It ’s the great jewel of Dasheng, the former wife of our doorkeeper, and my wife and I.