282: Gossip (Extra)

282: Across the light-year galaxy, to your side. (Extra)

A car was parked under Xiaoyang Tower.

The man came out first from the driver's seat and pulled the car door to the other side.

The red high-heeled shoes landed on the floor, the girl's slim figure became more graceful under the thin skirt, and she gathered her hair from the temple, "Thank you for sending me back."

Mr. Yang didn't wait for her invitation to go upstairs, and was not entangled. After a few words, he drove away.

Lin Lang took the key out of the satchel, but it had not been inserted into the keyhole, and the door opened.

The dark-haired boy opened his crystal clear eyes and asked, "Who is he?"

"a friend."

She crossed his side and changed shoes at the entrance, supporting the wall while hooking the shoes.

A soft bent down and picked up a pair of slippers and placed them at her feet.

Lin Lang put it on well, and it was quite smart to pick up a cup of hot water and give it to people. This is the habit of Miss Blue Star.

When she sat on the sofa, it arched her body and got into her arms. It used to be the shape of a small jellyfish. It was not as big as a slap. It was so easy to be spoiled. Now it has become the appearance of a human being. No matter how hard he is, he can only rub one head.

It said in heart that it was as good as it was before and easy to move.

Considering the aesthetics of Miss Blue Star, it was wronged to be an ugly Blue Star male.

"He doesn't look standard." The alien has a serious and handsome face, and a serious report, "The face is boxy, the eyes are still small, and the height is only one meter seven or six." It sneaked a peek at Lin Lang 'S complexion, added, "A soft does not recommend that you be listed as the object of breeding offspring."

His Royal Highness Arkas of Silites in the first interstellar journey was lack of confidence.

Finally, he was murdered once, killing the underage, Lin Lang said nothing, but it was not lukewarm. It has recently learned a new term called "Into the Cold Palace."

His Royal Highness was terrified.

The Cold Palace is specially prepared for the male and female who have lost the emperor's favor.

Its Miss Blue Star is not an emperor, but it does not want to lose her favor and attention.

The female of Lai Lei Xing prefers a savage and domineering companion. She thinks that as long as she shows enough abilities to be one enemy, Miss Blue Star will be impressed by it.

No.

She didn't care.

So His Royal Highness, who had the talent of disguise, switched to the harmless mode of humans and animals without any illusions. It little by little understood the hobby habits of Miss Blue Star and "medicated with the symptoms".