427-431: Demon Emperor (6-10)

427: Really fragrant warning.

"No, this bracelet is weird!"

The deputy head discovered the anomaly for the first time. The green and transparent bracelet waved and slowly spit out a green thread.

"This is the best Snake Snake!"

The fat elder gathered another head and came over, "Is n’t our younger brother going to shock the Immortal Venerable? The master also went to the Dawu Dynasty to discuss the recipe of the chemical pill, and all the medicines were prepared. The little snake in the land, the previous one is still three hundred years ago, everyone said that this thing has disappeared. Gee, this is probably a prepared man, and he is determined to destroy our master's flower / Fucked. "

"Cough, brother, don't look at me like that. Brother tells the truth."

"I'll give it back to the people first." The deputy head took the opportunity to make a decisive decision. This gift is too expensive and affects the future of the younger brother. I don't know whether it is good luck or bad luck. But soon, the deputy head returned without success, and the expression was rather helpless, "You Hou seems not to know this at all, and heard that you are going to attack the Immortal Venerable, and also sent a few celestial treasures to protect the heart, The more you owe, the more. Brother, what are you going to do? "

Yu Wuxue pondered for a while, and slowly said, "Use first. Pay back later."

The ruins of the ancient Taiping Kingdom are a sharp sword hanging above the sword gate.

This sword is very unusual, and makes the Holy Land and the dynasty one after another. Thousands of years ago, the reason why the sword gate could rise was because the death and injury of the first sword holy land at the head of the immortal gate at that time were very heavy. The genius elite all fell.

Nowadays, the respect of Jianmen remains the respect of Jianmen, and there are many dark waves in private. Many people think whether Jianmen will be like the predecessors, and the thousand years of hard work have been destroyed in the Taiping Kingdom.

"But in this way, you owe her love." The deputy head is also in a dilemma. "It is inevitable that she will not take the opportunity to ask you too much. In case that is really the case ..."

He has difficulty speaking.

The sword gate stands with the sword, and the bone of the sword must be right. Naturally, the promise should be repeated like a gentleman.

"I have a way."

The deputy head and the fat elder were confused and looked at it.

Their younger brother was very stable and said calmly, "If she wants to come strong, she will use the retrograde style of dead wood and spring. She should not be able to speak for an old man with a wind and candle."

"..."

It's too ruthless.

It really is a poisonous and cold flower.

The younger brother loved wiping his sword again, and gave the two an illusion of great affection. He whispered, "You can rest assured that you are my dearest love in this life, and I will never let you down."