530-534: Second Generation (1-5)

530: Beautiful interstellar lily love! (Jun Wan World Transition Chapter)

"Dididi--

Lin Lang walked out of the teleportation station and received a message from her sister Jun Wan, whose coordinates are an advanced interstellar world.

She could not help but touch her chin.

The Queen's force value bursts into the table, it should be like a fish in the interstellar world, why should she go to save the field?

Some people seem to miss her.

Lin Lang was a little excited, and touched the small head of a briquette, ignoring its murky little eyes, and jumped to Jun Wan 's mission world, landing on a wasteland of flying sand and rocks.

Lin Langsi did not panic, while walking, while accepting Jun Wan's shared plot.

Oh, it's exciting.

The development of mankind to the universe galaxy level has spawned six different genders, also known as the ABO system.

In this world setting, the role of Beta is basically passers-by A, B, C. It is not important. The most attractive is the extremely strong and weak pairing, such as the strongest Alpha and the weakest Omega.

The strong physical quality makes Alpha usually play a leading role in the federal empire. They are at the top of the food chain and have the power to take life and death. However, the high Alpha has a fatal flaw. Once triggered, it will become a humanoid killer, attracted by pheromones, and unreasonably mark the Omega nearest to him until he resumes sober.

Some ancient families thought that Omega 's genes were too poor to be passed on, so they developed a new type of blender that allowed male Alpha and female Alpha to combine smoothly and give birth to the best heirs.

Like Jun Wan 's mission this time, he took over an Alpha heroine who was taken away from her luck, because the same Alpha male hero was traversed by a small bend in the middle, causing the heroine to be all-star. Shame. Xiao Shou also used himself as an example to write a popular all-star intersex homosexual love novel, which has been sought after by countless people.

Lin Lang looked with interest.

A steel straight man who could break the marriage since he was a child, and this man who passes through is also capable. But well, so many unmarried Alphas are not going to pursue it. They have to engage others to get married soon, and encourage others to straighten men. It is indeed inexhaustible. Could it be more straightforward to break a famous straight man with a double sense of accomplishment? Lin Lang thought so.

Lin Lang robbed a group of interstellar thieves on the road, picked up the communicator, and happily connected to the gangster, "Dead, people come, don't you come to meet others?"

In the solemn and regular meeting room, there was a charming female voice.

Suddenly, a pair of pairs explored the women in straight uniforms with their eyes toward the front.

Jun Wan calmed down if she said sorry, before she turned off the communicator, the goblin squeezed her voice and called again, "But people came across the mountain and swam across the sea to find you. Others 'communicators, they 'll end up with you, hum!"

One bite per person, as sweet as sugar.

Compared with the parliamentarians who had lost their eyes, Jun Wan was very calm. This guy enlarged his moves as soon as he came up, and she was used to it.

"I have a meeting now and I will tell you later."

Lin Lang thought, the meeting was so wonderful, it was all ready-made megaphones, so her voice was softer and pinched out of the water. People, wait for you. "