173-177: Republic of China (6-10)

173: Better acting

In the dark prison, a hill-like beast corpse was piled up, and a ferocious black snake refused to breathe.

In the pool of blood flowing all over the place, Ji Ze lay on his back exhausted, his chest undulating violently, as if the breath he exhaled was carrying heavy iron filings, mixed with the **** smell almost frozen in the air.

His palms were shaking with excessive force, and his left thigh was slightly twisted, showing a state of spasm and twitching in a moment.

Gradually, the expression on his face changed from pain to despair.

Breathing is getting weaker and weaker.

Motionless, as if dead.

"Snapped--"

Lin Lang opened the golden cover of the octagonal pocket watch and glanced at the Roman numerals on it.

"Tick Tick ..."

Time elapsed in one minute and one second.

Lin Lang casually listened, rubbing her fingertips with the amethyst and red onyx inlaid on the cover, the expression was extremely comfortable and relaxed.

"Master, he seems to be ... dead ..."

The person next to gave her a new heater, and when she saw the misery in the prison, she reminded her carefully.

"is it?"

She was unsure, and after a while, the cover was closed with a snap.

The maid was taken aback by the sudden sound.

"Open the door for me."

Lin Lang put down the stove and blanket and ordered.

The tall, thin man took off a string of copper keys around his waist and unlocked her.

He kicked off the stumps of the animals that had fallen to the door, turned his head, bent over and said flatly, "You come here, so that these cheap things don't stain your beautiful clothes."

"It's a good job." Lin Lang praised him intimately. The servant's servant was more active.

Lin Lang walked to the thick blood on the beach.

"Husband?"

She called out, and no one answered.

Is the aura of the male master so fall-proof?

Lin Lang straightened his legs slightly, smashing his face with his shoe toe, and his mouth was still tender and watery. How do you live? "

Suddenly, a bloodied hand stretched out lightning and grabbed her ankle.

The thick blood penetrated into the thin stockings.

"Damn!"

The man on the side exclaimed.

He wanted to kick the "hand-off" hand, and then looked up at his master, with a beautiful smile like ice and snow melting in the corner of his mouth, he suddenly regained his thoughts of making contributions.

"It turns out that the husband hasn't died yet." Lin Lang said with a smile, and raised his other foot, mercilessly, with a pointed heel crushing on Jize's chest-the place closest to the heart. "Do I need to send you on the road?"

"Zi--"

The unhealed wound spewed out blood with her bad behavior, and the dark red shoe surface was splashed with blood.