550-554: Second Generation (21-25)

550: The No. 1 poplar seed you purchased has arrived home.

"Click-"

A light blue flame burst from the lighter.

The basketball court was empty at night. The man leaned under the basketball hoop, and his straight-backed ridge was languishing in despair, and his angular face lost his spirit. He was holding a cigarette in his fingers, and his eyes were hanging, the fire blazing around his neck. A bunch of cigarette butts were twisted and deformed under the shiny leather shoes.

It wasn't until his stomach was disgusted that Tang Shuo threw down the hot lighter, and his fist hit the basketball iron frame behind him.

"Boom Boom--"

He masochically expressionless and smashed his palms with blood. Despite the pain and twitching, the man still clenched the roots of his teeth tightly without making any sound.

What is his qualification for crying?

An hour ago, Tang Shuo came to give people supper. He walked on the snack street full of stinky tofu with his suit and leather shoes. He held a bucket of family portraits in his left hand and a bag of duck blood fans in his right hand. There are two super cups of milk tea hanging on one side of the strong elbow. The whole person is like a walking snack bar with a return rate of 100%.

In order to be able to bring things to Linlang by himself, Tang Shuo still asked for the aunt downstairs in the girls' dormitory. If he begged grandpa to sue grandma, he would swear that if he dared to act badly, he would be his father-in-law.

The process is hard, and the ending is beautiful. Tang Shuo conquered the aunt, and worked hard to obtain the qualification of Ye Tanxiang, and she walked almost floating.

Until a group of girls shouted past, the protagonist in their mouth made Tang Shuo feel uneasy.

He thought about it and followed the girls.

There is a dormitory on the corner of the staircase. The outer and third floors are completely watertight. Tang Shuo is tall and has good eyesight. He can easily see what is inside.

He heard her light and gentle sentence, the voice was gentle, like the poplar hovering in the spring.

"You once regarded me as a treasure, why can you be so cruel and trample me like a mustard?"

Master Tang is as cheeky as a city wall, and he usually does n't do much when he takes advantage of the fire and robs him. If there is a script at this time, he should stand up, raise his long legs, and take out the generals of contemporary Xiaoba. Courage, to break through the blockade of the crowds, in the face of the ignorant arrogant, embrace her domineering and affectionately into her arms, telling her that he will always be her most powerful backing.

But he didn't.

Li Yang disappointed her affection, why is he not?

In order to vent Zhang Mingzhu, he thought that he had deceived her, and dumped her in public, proudly stepping on the soles of a girl's love and self-esteem.

Is he still personal?

He doesn't deserve even a lump!