68-72: Dual Personality (1-5)

68: Don't stop me, my sister is going to play this scum to death.

Ten miles of red makeup.

The gongs and drums are loud.

The finger resting on the knee moved slightly.

Lin Lang opened his eyes, his eyes bright red.

Um, became a bride?

She reached out and folded the silk hijab covering her sight, the sedan shook, the dangling curtain also shook, and the silhouette of the horse came into view.

The bridegroom's red clothes and black hair are gorgeous and gorgeous.

Lin Lang felt relieved.

As a face dog, her appearance will affect her performance.

The more beautiful you look, uh, the more you die.

After all, the young lady's favorite is the hot hands.

She thought, and was a bit melancholy. It 's such a pity that she ca n't play with her friends so beautifully! She didn't happen this time. She went back to the other party and was still in the task. Lin Lang could only cry and play with her little briquettes. She was also ambitious to set a goal of reducing her weight by three pounds a month. dead.

With the sad eyes of a cat, Lin Lang was happy to do the task.

Oh, the plot is quite interesting this time.

Wish you have a family and look like Shunhua.

If you have this heart, Sansheng would like to be a dust.

The Zhu family has always controlled Wushuangcheng, and Zhu Wuyang took over as the city's owner at the age of 18. At the glance of the young man playing Mayou Street, he became a spring girl's dream girl.

This nursery rhyme gradually spread.

I wish the city master Fenghua Mushuang, now he is married to a beautiful wife, I do not know how many girls cry.

Lin Lang heard the girl sobbing along the way, and some people even yelled at her.

Yo, this monstrous sea of ​​vinegar, are you going to drown her?

If these girls knew that they wished the city owner to marry someone back to make a sacrifice for his sister, how do they feel?

Zhu Wuyang has a biological sister, and Jin Jinzhu, who has been sick from childhood, has developed a delicate and timid temper. I wish my parents passed away very early. Fortunately, the elder brother was young and smart, and he resisted all doubts by himself, so that the younger sister could grow up innocently.

But I wish Jin Se's body worsened from day to day, and I was not able to live to be eighteen years old.

A priest in purple clothes came to the door and said that the heart and soul of a loved one could cure the stubborn illness of the young lady.

I wish Jinse would not want her biological brother to die for her.

Later, the two discussed a solution.

Marry a bride into the door and wait for her baby to be pregnant in October, and then use the baby's heart and flesh to continue her life.

I wish the family's forefoot release the news of the city owner's desire to marry his wife.

Among them is the Miss Zhen family, Zhen Linlang.

The Zhen family has only one daughter, who loves pets like treasures.