349-353: Vampire (16-20)

349: Sister is going on a date? The knife has been sharpened

On the magnificent vault, a crystal chandelier decorated with hundreds of candles hangs brightly, reflecting the surroundings like daylight. The man in front of him, wearing a dark gray suit, looks like the chaotic color before dawn, and the silhouette against the light softens the cold lines.

There was a hint of tenderness.

"But how do I remember that your little baby is not me?"

Lin Lang's fingers hooked his tie, asking questions as if in doubt.

Digging pits are not soft.

Lord Earl ’s blue eyes gave a subtle smile, only to hear him say slowly, “It ’s not you. But if you have to think it ’s true, I ca n’t stop you thinking like this.”

Lin Lang: "..."

Get stuck.

Lin Lang reached out and pulled the man's tie.

Strangled this dumbfounding.

Fan Zhuo glanced at her restless claws, one arm around her waist, and the other hand extended diagonally, "saving" his tie "severely."

After smoothing it with your fingers, it is again gracefully lined into the coat.

Then Lin Lang pulled the tie out again, deliberately crumpling and messing it up.

Eyebrows bent over people.

Fanzhuo: "..."

The woman's revenge is really childish.

"Why, I look at you, as if I want to hit me?" She smiled and tilted her head, her swan-like neck tied with a ruby ​​necklace, and slipped into the shallow clavicle with her small movements.

"It's a bit."

He nodded slowly.

"Then you fight? I won't hide, let you get rid of it, okay?"

Lin Lang shook the peacock fan in his hand.

So the tall figure overturned.

"Snapped!"

Lin Lang moved quickly, covering her face with her feathery fan, only showing a pair of beautiful eyes, obviously she was already prepared.

Earl Junmei's throat knotted slightly, sulking with laughter.

He squinted his eyes halfway, the blue pupil refracted the magical light, his lips touched the fan gently, and the peacock feathers were stained with a special fragrance, which invaded the internal organs.

The assistant in the suit and leather shoes stepped forward and whispered a word.

Fan Zhuo's eyes were dull, and he signaled his assistant to go first, but he slowly stood up slowly, and then returned to the coldness of normal days, as if the temptation just now was just an illusion.